Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Ups lost or stole my package

Ups lost or stole my brand new laptop that my parent bought and made sure it would be here for my 16Th birthday so my parents looked like horrible people because they did not have there kid a gift at there 16Th birthday all my friends and family were there and now they look like *** people because I did not get a gift from them I feel bad but I made sure my friends and family knew that my parents did buy me a gift and that they did not just forget to get me a package and they all understand that it is not there fault I did not get my gift that it is ups......

Actually my laptop won't be getting here ups lost it so they had to start and investigation on it and compusa will send me a new one when the investagation is over

Sweetie i am sure,Know one is worried but you about your gift.Why?Do you feel like you have to explain anything to your Family or Friend's.If your parent's ordered you a brand new laptop,Then it probably was not ordered in time to be delivered before your birthday.This is so simple.Stop jumping to conclusion's about where the laptop is.I am sure it will arrive.Better late than never.And by the way" HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY".

Come off it. All that would have had to be done, was explain that it had been ordered and hadn't arrived yet.

But then on the other hand I know families that if they put on a party for their kids birthday, that is the gift. Maybe you should concentrate on your spelling instead of sitting on a "pitty pot" pouting because there wasn't a gift from your parents.

View more comments (3)

UPS in San Juan, San Juan Municipio - I am Pissed

Tracking information from UPS is a joke! Totally useless. The cost of shipping by UPS [and, to be fair, by also Fedex and DHL] is unbelievable. It is a racket. I could be wrong but I believe all these companies are charging users from Puerto Rico, both senders and receivers, as international in lieu of domestic. They are bilking the Puertorican consumer. You know the ruling: "Puerto Rico belongs to, but is not a part of, the U.S." Very convenient for U.S. corporations! And the USPS is just no viable alternative for parcels, although much more economical. What a pity! Thanks.

well, they obviously can't drive their semi trucks full of packages to puerto rico, they fly it there, so it costs more. pretty much common sense.

UPS in El Cajon, California - Unacceptable excuse for delay in recipt

My package is stuck in Roanoke since Oct 29 with the excuse adverse weather conditions. This package made it through WV during Sandy but even though Roanoke has had no adverse weather due to Sandy the package sits using weather as an excuse. I saw 2 UPS trucks making deliveries yesterday in my neighborhood. In my opinion UPS is using an invalid reason for delaying my package for at this point2 days and best case will arrive 3 days late. How can it survive the severe weather getting though WV from Charleston to Roanoke but not make a 25 mile delivery to my home in an area with no adverse weather?

No ***! UPS full of bs, I was supposed to get my package on October monday 29!!!!

And still, it's been a week and I havent gotten mothing yet. The last update was on the same 29th, but supposedly the package had to go back to edison due to "severe weather". Like the ***? I live i.

Roselle and o.

Friday I saw a UPS car delivering right mext to my building. Im boutta call these mohfuckers

Same here. My package had been stuck in Columbus OH since 10/31.

No update on the tracking since 11/1.

This item was also shipped "two day shipping". Pathetic and pissed!

View more comments (1)
Review

UPS Lied many times and stole a package

UPS managed on two separate occasions to totally drop the ball with regard shipping books to the Canary Islands. On the second occasion, they claimed to have attempted to deliver 3 times to a manned 4 star hotel. Of course, the hotel confirmed that they never came. UPS then abandoned the package and could not explain where the package was. UPS also promised 11-12 calls, and each time never did, refusing to call a mobile. UPS then managed to block my mobile and my IP address so I could never call them. Again and again they messed up.The star prize for unprofessionalism goes to Pilar Machuca of UPS Madrid - who was the main liar and the facilitator of the whole disaster. This person needed to be told my phone number at least 10 times - and still asked for it again. This person was referred to the police in Madrid for concealing the theft of a commercial shipment.

UPS in London, England - Allegedly wrong address and do not use sat nav

I was supposed to be receiving a package ordered to be received by express delivery via a well know onliine site. The vendor sent the address by UPS. Package did not arrive on days expected (partner was in all day). No calling card was left and the door bell was not rung. Went to look at tracking. Apparently I had given the wrong address (not true). Phoned to ask for re-delivery. Apparently the driver could not find my road (don't they have an A-Z, and the drivers don't use Sat Nav. Am I being Buls**tted?

The next time you call in, ask the Center representative to ask the DPS Supervisor to have his OPLD clerks update your exact address.

Ups adds a bar code sticker onto your package.

On this sticker you will see a series of BOLD LETTERS AND NUMBERS such as 42A-5207,the first part is the truck route number you will also see the address that they entered to put it on this truck.If the Street name does not exactly match your street name, they entered it incorrectly. You can tell if UPS misrouted the package if there are 2 stickers.

Peel the top sticker off carefully and you will find the truck route they first put your package on.

They will have also restickered your address, peel this off and you will be able to tell how the package was originally labeled. My quess is you will find the correct address, and that they put it on the wrong route truck.

I have similar problem. What I have discovered is that my street name is not being typed into the computer correctly to get my packages on the correct route truck.

I live on Hill Estates Drive, which runs off of Hill Road.

The dispatch office types in Hill for the street name which puts my packages on truck 42B, instead of Hill Estates Which is Truck 42A.

When the driver in truck 42B can't find the street on his route he returns it to the warehouse and types in Address correction needed. This is as if you did something wrong, instead of UPS admitting they mistyped the address, put it on the wrong truck, and you get a late delivery. I complained so much I obtained the phone number for the dispatch office directly so that when I track my packes if I see a wrong address message appear, I can call promptly to still get a delivery the same day.

I should not have to do any of this, but at leas I know what the problem is. Hope this helps.

View more comments (2)
Loss

UPS Dropped the ball too many times!

I got married May 31,2012. We ordered wedding agenda's for all of our guest, to know the seating arrangements, and activities for the our special occasion on May 20th. When we recieved them through UPS the first time, they arrived 3 days after the expected date. Not only did we have rush shipping, but the font was too small, and wrong "That part wasnt UPS's fault"! That day when we realized the mistake, we called the company responsible for the typo issues, then went to UPS store to have them shipped back. The card company put in an Overnight order for our corrected agenda's-"This was May 28th" May 29th came and went, On may 30th, My "soon to be wife" and I both called UPS demanding the location of our package, they said we recieved it and signed off on it, which was untrue! We argued the fact for a while, they made some calls, yet wouldnt accept the blame. Finally after 2 hours of battling with them, I caught up with a driver around my neighborhood, he put in a call to his dispatch, and finally to the delivery driver responsible for the package! He delivered it to the wrong house. I demanded to get my package returned at once, explaining how urgent it was, Nothing was done right away, I actually had to beat on my neighbors door, and leave notes every other hour with no reply. I kept calling UPS HR, and they dispatched someone to attempt to get ahold of the homeowner. Never the less, we had our wedding without our agenda's "90 dollar waste". The following evening while getting ready for our honeymoon, I heard something hit the front door, I looked out the window to see a UPS truck pulling away, BEHOLD our agenda's. We called UPS to demand some type of refund for the errors, they took down our name and info, promised us a refund on shipping once the claim had been filed, and nothing since then. Still awaiting a refund, and refuse to use UPS until we do!

UPS in New York, New York - Lazy workers

I was scheduled a delivery on 10/26. Problem was THEY NEVER RANG MY BELL OR KNOCKED THE DOOR. I'm furious right now. 40 minutes later, i went outside to check. I've notice they have left a UPS InfoNotice on my door. If you're not going to attempt to deliver my package. might as well call me and tell me to pick it up. This is unacceptable. The nerve they have to check FIRST ATTEMPT. There were no first attempt. They didn't even bother. Another problem is, we can't file a complaint that can direct this kind of mistreatment on the website.

Hey freshmotty what happen ?Did you get fired?

freshmotty

I worked for UPS as a driver helper for several months. Every time we would pull into an apartment, he would sit at he entrance for a few minutes writing out non-delivery slips and then run around putting them on the doors.

He said it was faster than knocking. Oh, if you are expecting a package, hide any valuables outside your house because the UPS man WILL steal them!

I hear you-- this has happened to me twice. One punk had the nerve to "confront" me about it, too, claiming I never heard the bell when it was obvious he lied about the attempt. :roll

And it's not just UPS that does this; all the carriers pull the same scam on customers, whether it's FedEx, UPS, whatever. They even fake deliveries as well, will lose or steal your package and then put in a confirmation that they sent it to you.

It's like they're the monkeys I saw on this nature special once. I remember watching this program about how if a monkey in one remote location learned how to use a stick to pull up ants, then monkeys in a completely other remote location started doing it as well.

It seems as if the same has happened in the carrier world. Maybe some monkey in UPS got the brilliant idea to fake delivery attempts. Then somehow, all the other monkeys in USPS and FedEx telepathically connected with the UPS monkey and learned how to fake attempts as well.

And they laughed at Darwin! :grin

View more comments (2)

UPS Failed Delivery

I had a confirmed scheduled delivery for Oct 23. I waited at home looking out the door when I heard a truck on my street. Fed-ex delivered across the street from me, but no UPS truck . I emailed UPS and the next morning the reply was "not delivered because of bad weather, next scheduled delivery undetermined ". UPS and Fed-ex warehouses are approx 1.5 miles apart from each other. Fed-ex made a scheduled delivery to my block, but not UPS? Why not contack customers letting us know there won't be a scheduled delivery today after all!

UPS Wouldn't Leave Package I Had Pre-signed for

I was to receive a package from Apple, I printed and signed the form Apple supplied Authorizing UPS to leave the package at my front door, taped it to my door. Came home to find UPS had written on my authorization form that they couldn't leave the package, that Apple required a signature in person. Apple didn't require a signature in person, Apple had supplied me with a form to pre-sign, which authorized UPS to leave the package at my door. I Called UPS, and they said leaving the package or not was up to the driver.

UPS late delivery

A representative for UPS just informed me that they have until 11:59PM to deliver to residences. REALLY, is this a joke??? When I asked who answers their door that late, his response was, "People who are awake, waiting for their package." On top of being a smart a......., the midnight service is not common knowledge. I was told that it was just too bad, that I should have checked this out before I shipped. I believe it says 7PM, sometimes later. 11:59PM come on!!!!!! I have yet to find where it says that residential deliveries may arrive a minute before midnight.

Some people like me work all day and don't get a chance to make it home in time for UPS deliveries. I wish UPS would deliver that late. Instead, the deliver while I'm at work, and I don't have a way to tell them that it would be best to deliver at night.

Paid for second-day air, "guaranteed" delivery. Stayed home from work. At 4:45 pm, status was changed from "delivery today" to "rescheduled for delivery tomorrow."

No explanation, nothing. Just a big 'ole F.U.

I've been on hold with UPS for last 45 minutes (including being hung up on once), waiting to "speak to a supervisor." Right.

These people need to be sued.

View more comments (1)