So I ordered a part to get my jeep running from a guy in Florida. On the 15th of this month, it says it shipped and on the 16th, it was en route to Vernon, CA. I checked everyday to see if the status had changed. 17th, Vernon. 18th, Vernon. 19th, Vernon and 20th, still Vernon.

So I decided to call UPS customer support to ask them why the status hadn't been updated at all but all I got was an excuse saying they do not have any way of contacting the driver and that if I want to start an investigation, I should call the shipper and have him call UPS to find out more information.

I'M THE ONE WHO PAID FOR THE SHIPPING!!!!!! Why can't I get the information I need from them? I just checked the status again and it still says enroute to Vernon, CA since 8-16-11 at 10:49 am.

I need to get my jeep running and it seems to me UPS is milking this delivery as much as possible and that's not cool. This is definitely the last time I buy anything from anyone that uses UPS as the shipping courier.

What *** me off more is that I paid $15 to basically be irritated and Jeep less. I hate UPS and will stick with USPS from now on.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Shipping from Florida to California by ground takes one full week (5 days transport plus a weekend).

If your item shipped on the 15th it should arrive on the 22nd.

What the other poster said is exactly right.

It's obviously a computer glitch but obviously looks bad.But you can't honestly think your package traveled coast to coast in one day when you're getting a package by ground.

I had this issue once.It ended up being that when a package is tracked, it is tracked in noe of 2 ways..physical scan or computer scan.

This piece I'm sure was a computer scan. No excuse but the center it was last at needs to be called.

You can ask cusotmer service for their number.Nothing is worse then a call froma customer yelling!