Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

UPS in Mary Esther, Florida - Change delivery address

I have spent the last four or five days trying here and on my phone to change my delivery address....YOU do have THE most unfriendly website that it has ever been my bad luck to have contact with.... Re: tracking # 1Z1824630341089442.....I want that delivery sent to my local UPS STORE...address: Sheryl aka Sunshine Yeiser 550 Mary Esther Cutoff NW Suite 18, UPS Store # 2135, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548....They know me very well as ''Sunshine'', at this UPS Store and they receive and hold my packages at their location all of the time.....Please after four or five days of my entreaties to YOU here on YOUR website and on the phone with YOUR Customer Service people. please make this happen for me.....This is very IMPORTANT to me, please send me an email to : traavelagent2@cox.net verifying that YOU are going to honour my request....Thank YOU ever so much, in advance for YOUR help and assistance in this matter..... Sheryl aka Sunshine Yeiser

It would help if your sent your concerns to UPS, as on this website no one is going to be able to assist you.

You may as well have walked into a convention and strated demanding the folks there take care of your problem with UPS.

Nick1346

YOU are so ***. I hope YOU realize that YOU are posting this on a public forum.

This website isn't to write a letter to companies. Also, if YOU frequent this UPS Store then YOU should realize that YOU have to pay to have a package rerouted to a totally separate address.

sessa

No problem, we'll get right on that. Consider.

it. done.

UPS in Andalusia, Alabama - Repeated delivery failures

Today I waited all day for delivery of 2 toner cartridges only to check tracking to find my "out for delivery" package would not be delivered due to "conditions beyond their control". I'll loose another days work because of their screw up. The Enterprise location has screwd up so many of my deliveries it's not even funny. Once I had to go from house to house to find a long gun left on someones porch, without even a signature! A kid coulda picked it up. I've had to go to their location and pick up heavy equipment because their dumb *** drivers can't read a letter on the door. Over and over again this *** happens. If it has my name on the package they *** it up somehow. Funny thing they can find me when my husbands medication is being delivered.

UPS in Lodi, New Jersey - Terrible Delivery Service

Ups driver refused to deliver my baby crib to my apartment,with excuse that he is only one man and left the ripped package on the steps halfway to the apartment. As soon as he closed the door with a major attitude the crib slipped down the steps and collided into the front door,blocking the entrance. At 37 weeks pregnant,I am stuck inside the house,not able to move the crib or even see in what condition it is. "Amazing customer service"! I have never ever complained about anything before,but this human being (politely addressing to the driver) has crossed every line. Will pursue this matter as far as I have to.

UPS should change its name to 'drop and run ' my block has alot of deliveries and their one lady who is retired and TRIES to catch the ups driver before it because a joke--she'll see them coming and they still drop in gardens --on a open front porch so anyone can pick and rum with delivery--on the box even says signature required and boy is that a joke again--fed ex drivers and see and read -maybe the brown uniforms have are a run as fa st as possible theme--- uptown new orleans

@tctctc

WTF do you think they're supposed to do? Sit there and wait 5 minutes for an old lady to get up and walk to the door when they're NOT being paid for a signature.

Simply writing signature required won't do anything. To have a Signature Required costs about $5 extra. People complain if they don't complete delivery and leave a door tag and people complain if they drop it and run.

People can't be pleased!!! FedEx drivers are just the same.

Nick1346

Please people, get over yourselves! Why do you expect the driver to go above and beyond what they are being paid for?

Because you're pregnant he should take it in your house and assemble it for you?! As for the tear in the box, that's because it wasn't a sturdy box! And also, he IS only one man, they're not supposed to handle something heavier than 70 pounds by themselves! UPS may get sued!

Something 70+ pounds must be carried by two people! You're lucky he took it even half-way up the stairs.

Also, delivering to apartments has always been a problem.

Usually, most boxes are delivered to the main office. It depends on how the apartment complex handles it.

Review

Once UPS has your money they do as they please not promised!

I dilivered a packeage for Sat. delivery yet was never told that the package was not deliverable in that area till Sat. when it didn't show up! Then a supervisor promise over the phone they would get it there Mon. morning first thing! THAT WAD A LIE!!! I'm now being told that it will be delivered after 6pm where as I had a dead line to meet and that is why I paid for the service for Sat. delivery. UPS is really a rip off and there dispatch in BHM (vicky ) was rude and has no consideration for a cliants situation as long as they have there money!!! I recommend FED-EX to all they are the way to go. I have had three mis-haps with UPS and they are not trust worthy at all. Ms. P
Nick1346

Ooohhh. I knew that would happen at some point! And I can only imagine what was "bleeped" out by the system in asterisks.

Nick1346

First of: *delivered, *promised, *WAS, *their, *mishaps (one word, no hyphen.)

Now, it is correct that they may not know if they can deliver to a specific area until it is actually in the nearest hub. This is because the USA is a pretty big place!

Was it ever delivered? Regardless you will get a refund! Whether it was delivered late or not delivered at all, you will get a refund.

This is unless the address was typed incorrectly or you were prompted a warning that said the address is undeliverable! Sometimes they do know in advance and if so, they will prompt you!

@Nick1346

Funny you had to point that reviewer's typos, when you can't even spell "off" correctly. What a ***.

UPS in Madison, Wisconsin - What apprears to be Theft

UPS Sucks! I was returning on order to a ventder and the package that I shipped showed back up on my doorstep a week after I sent it without any of the product that was in the box present. On the box was a tag stating refused, return to sender. The box was still taped and the stuffing used was still in the box. I called the company and asked why the refused it and they stated that they never recieved it. UPS states that the box was damaged. Not even close!!!! The box was in tack and believe it or not , without any damage. Their system requires a driver to fill out a damage goods report if there is damage and there was no report. They then stated that the box must have came open, and that they have a LOST AND FOUND area for just this instance. I agreed to have them look, just in case the box had come open the product would be in there. Well as you guess its not there. This leads me to my conclusion that the product was stolen from the box. UPS SUPPORT THEIR EMPLOYEES TO BE THEIVES and claims that this is damaged goods. This sure sounds like insurance fraud to me, but when you own your own insurance company you can protect your bottom line by denying things all day. I have spent almost a week trying to talk to representative and they all just give these pre-canned answers, I do have a phone number for customer relations at Corporate HQ and will post it for anyone who wants it. Funny thing is as I fighting this claim another box I recieved was damaged and the shipper , rather than filling a claim said that theyd just send another than try and work with UPS. jon from wisconsin

UPS in Minneapolis, Minnesota - No Slips EVER

My UPS delivery guy has a nasty habit of not leaving slips when he "attempts" to deliver my things. One time it nearly lead to a package being sent back to Amazon. This time it has driven me over the edge as now I have to wait over the weekend when I payed for two day shipping. No attempt was made to contact me. I can't even talk to support and tell them to hold the package because they don't work on Saturdays. How am I suppose to report this person when I don't even have a slip with their name on it!

Same thing has just happened to me upon ordering from Amazon and paying extra for a 2-day shipment. To make things worse, UPS does not even have an office within 200 miles of where I live, so I'm very unsure as to where I'm supposed to pick up my package.

It says they attempted to deliver it... guess what? I was home that day the entire day and nobody ever knocked on my door, nor was a slip left anywhere near my door, or in my mailbox. They didn't call either.

Now I have to wait until Monday to call customer support to see where I should go get my package. Juuust great.

Nick1346

UPS can never win. They get a complaint if they leave a door tag and don't make a delivery or if they leave the package and it "could" have been stolen.

If you're not going to be home when a delivery attempt is going to be made, have them hold it at the service center and pick it up yourself!

View more comments (1)
Loss

UPS in Los Angeles, California - My package was damaged and I had insurance for it, but they denied my claims!

I shipped three packages out from the UPS store #2907, I bought insurance for them, but the furnitures were damaged when I received them. They lied about their insurance and denied my claims. I paid almost $400 for the three packages and two of them were damaged! Their shipping rate is over-priced and they provide no customer service afterward! DO NOT SHIP THROUGH UPS ANYMORE! They are a monopoly and they don't care about their customers! This UPS store deceived the customers about the insurance of the package, and they lied afterward. This is definitely the worst experience and ordeal ever!
Nick1346

Need a little more info. Did The UPS Store pack it?

If so, you are owed a refund.

If you packed it poorly then in no way whatsoever are you owed anything. Insurance is there to reimburse you if they damage a correctly packed item.

UPS in Vienna, Virginia - Customer who never rceived packages

I was out of town on vacation and apparently UPS supposedly left packages in front of my door which I never received and am now being charged for on my bank statement. UPS should be responsible and make sure someone is home or leave a tag to pick up the package after the client returns from vacation. The merchandise is showing up on my bank statement and I have no idea where it is. QVC should have done their due diligence and made the packages signed for. Now I have to make a police report and try to get credit put back in my checking account!
Nick1346

How is UPS any bit at fault here? It sounds like QVC it the one to blame. They shipped you things that you didn't know about. Right?

Unless the shipper opts in for additional services like additional Declared Value (Insurance) or a signature required, they are only paying UPS to deliver it to the address. Not to a person.

It's obvious that someone stole it!

Lets just guess the shipment was left on your front porch on Tuesday and you came back on Saturday.

Sitting there several days?

Hmmm....

Could be a person came along and swiped the stuff from the front porch, most likely.

Now you have the nerve to try and blame UPS when they in fact did their job ?

YOU should have made arrangments to have it sent to the place of employment, a neighbors, or waited until return from vacation to have the merchanndise shipped out!

#691975

I must agree with the other posts. UPS provides tracking for a reason.

To tell you when it is going to arrive. People complain whether they leave a door tag or not!!

sessa
#691937

Have to agree with other post, it was YOUR responsibility to make arrangements for your deliveries, you placed the orders right? You knew you had packages coming, how is it UPS's fault?

#691917

This is you fault, alone. You knew you had a package coming, and QVC always lets people know the approximate date of delivery.

You shouldn't have went on vacation. Live and learn.

View more comments (4)
$2000
Tags
  • no merchandise

UPS

My package was delivered to my home but taken back by UPS because it was signature required. I called the 800 # to tell tem not to make a 2 me atemp I would pick up package from hub. The 800 # told me I wouldmreceive a call from the hub advising when I could pick up my package. I receive a call from th hub stating they receive a notification from the 800# about me picking up the package.mi was told they would get with the driver and let me known when I could pick up. I received another call stating that the driver would be bace at the hub at 5:30 and I could pick up between that time and 8 pm befor closing. I get there they tell me I can not get my package because it on a line and can't be reached. I asked to speak to supervisor because I had drove an hour to get package. In addition I was taking a flight out early the next morning. I got on the phone with the supervisor she pushed the blam on somebody else. The supervisor then told me she was sorry and would over night the package to my hotel in the state I was flying to. The over night never came when I looked into what happened the manager sent the package ground which was a 5 day delivery. The packager would be delivered after I got back home this cost me a loss in my business . When I call UPS they told me there was nothing they could do. Ups very incompetent and full of ***
#691984

Not their fault!!! If your package requires a signature upon delivery then you need to be home.

If you aren't then its not their fault. It's yours.

Trying to schedule a pick up the same day isn't really possible!!!! You obviously have no idea how UPS works, so please don't complain about something that you don't understand.

UPS in Masonville, Colorado - Wrong address delivery

One day my neighbour knocked to my door and said she got my package. She lives on a totally different street. She said it was laying across the street from her house for almost a week. It was raining that week a lot. A week! Really? I didn't track it I'm too busy for that. But a week! And it supposed to be a fast delivery. I'm very pissed and upset. No more ups for me. I wanted to call customer service and complain but it takes to long to go thu. I don't think I'd get any rewards for being a posed one. Or should I call them? I just see a lot of people complaining. So whatever but I was shocked plus what if it was an iPad some stuff that can't be ruined... Oh I'm mad!

(I didn't track it I'm too busy for that)

But you have time to write a bad review?