Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

UPS - Paid for 10:00 Delivery, Package not delivered

We paid $23 for overnight, 10:00 AM delivery on Wednesday. The letter was not delivered. I called UPS and tried online chat. Both experiences were awful. They said I could go to a store to ask for a partial refund. I asked for a supervisor and was put back in the *** for 15 minutes until I hung up. Service was terrible and noone seemed concerned that my time-sensitive letter was not delivered, they just said they'd get to it tomorrow. The chat was just as bad, they said they couldn't call me to confirm delivery or issue a credit. I won't be back.
#719359

You're wrong in several places here. First off, you can't get a refund at all from a UPS Store, even if you sent it at a UPS Store.

All UPS Stores are privately owned so you can't get a refund from a random store. It's like asking a refund from Target for something you bought at Walmart.

Secondly, you don't get refunded until the package is delivered!!! If they did tell you this (which they probably didn't) then they are bad.

So I am really pissed off of you UPS

I am waiting for a package for 2 weeks now, because initially I did not give the suit number to them. But after I gave them the suit number, I am calling every day because they are saying delivery in 24 hours. It has been a whole week after they do have a suit number. And today again in the tracking information they add request for suit number. I do no know who is so not capable to work his/her job over there, but they need to reconsider again how they work. I will never use this service again! And I thought in the developing countries is worse. This is Washington DC...this things should work...grrr
#719799

Maybe if you gave the suite number to the shipper you wouldn't have this problem in the first place.

Done with UPS Insurance my ***

I drop a package off at a UPS store and the package was never scanned guy said scanner not working yet. The package was lost in the mail. UPS says that your package is insured, but they told me that I would not get the 95 I was owed for them losing my package. I have shipped over 500 packages with USPS I have never lost a package that hasn't been returned to me. I am done with UPS it is just to risky for insurance that they don't honer. I went through there whole process which took almost a month. I think they would have given me the money if it was a small item. Screw them not another dollar from me I ship 50 products a week and am shipping more USPS is the way to go.
#719354

Well, you're wrong somewhere. The UPS Stores cannot tell you anything.

They can speculate that you have at least $100 "insurance" because that's standard. They, without a doubt cannot tell you the status update of your claim. Have they paid out your claim?????

You state "I've gone though the whole process which took a month!" Before that you state that they don't honor insurance claims. What is it?

UPS in Calgary, Alberta - Verry mad

I was waiting for a package from the US when it finally got hear in Canada. UPS contacted me via email. the package showed up at my house, I was not at home at the time. the driver left me there info Notice I call there 1-800 number they told me that I had to wait until the the next day. I asked them to hold it at there warehouse and I will pick it up. I called the next day and the customer service rep and asked her is my package there at the warehouse she told me that it was on the truck for delivery so I waited another day for my package. then went on there website today and now it says waiting for pick up I went to the warehouse and my package was not there. the man at the counter said that he would call the driver to have the package dropped. I have had no call back from the man at the counter to tell me when it would be at my house it is now 6:45 Alberta time and still no call and no driver. I feel that I have bin given the run around from them now I have bin waiting two days to get my package from them. this is ridiculous the big companies *** on the little guy.
Featured
UPS - Damaged package and it was broken into while it was being shipped.
Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college, so they would get here by the following Friday before classes started. I received one of the packages, mind you I was...

UPS is like the DMV....still a class action will get their attention and get rid of the bad employees like Nick. in any corporation if you file and file more complaints at an employee he/she can say good bye at any attempt at the corporate ladder game.

View more comments
$2000

UPS in Kailua Kona, Hawaii - Trying to ship package

I called the local kona office here, and was rudely answered by one of the employees. This was totally offensive, and always hear that there against any white people. I was offended by the attitude and response of this employee. I will tell anyone I know do not go there if asked where to ship a package,,, "not ups" I was upset by the attitude and treatment by this company. This was totally offensive and I will never use UPS again. It is just wrong the way they treat customers, and they do not take any responsibility for anything at all.

I have now lost a lot of money because UPS is not making the correct attemps to drop of packages.. Delivery at my home than my place of business still did not get my package and check was waiting for them. Norwood ma 02062

Of course this was racism at it's finest. How could they tell they were talking to a white person on the phone? Get real!!!

View more comments (1)
Tags
  • UPS Office

UPS protects their employees who sexually harass customers

On Sept 10th, "Rob" at UPS customer service sexually harassed me when I tried to find out why a one-day delivery shipment was late. His supervisors at UPS are now protecting him. I have tried every number they have in an attempt to report him, and everywhere I call they claim to be very concerned and agree the agent was inappropriate. Then they run me around a bunch of different departments, making me retell the story until eventually one of them hangs up on me. I have spoken with "Darren", "Britney", "Shannon", and a very rude supervisor named "Reggie" who hung up on me the instant the other supervisor stopped listening in on the call. UPS clearly doesn't care if their CS reps sexually harass their customers. Use someone else.
LTCC
#720613

Sorry but I agree.....this is no place for a compliant of this nature......it should have gone straight to the police. If these clowns have done it once...you can bet they have done it before....get it properly documented.....this is not the forum

#720591

"this is not only censorship but a violation of my 1st amendment rights. "

Clearly you don't know the meaning of either, therefore your entire story is in doubt.

Thanks for playing, goodbye.

This sounds to be a very serious issue.

If it was me, I would be very involved with the Authrities in doing all that is legally possible to get this resolved.

I would not be wasting my time on an internet site complaining about how the site is run.

Seems the original issue would be a better use of time.

Wow! I posted this complaint and "pissedconsumer.com" edited all the names that I originally posted.

They edited the location and this is not only censorship but a violation of my 1st amendment rights. Let's try this again: The location is UPS Daytona Beach, the manager was Rob Evans(now retired), the driver super that rudely hung up on me was Chris. The phone handlers were Heidi, Patricia, and Mary at the front desk. It's against the law to censor when providing an open forum.

Shame on you pissedconsumer Yes I have a screen shot.

Dishonesty- the American Way!!!!!! :(

View more comments (3)

Ups weather delay BS

I shipped two suitcases from St. Joseph Mi. To Telluride Co via two day air I was charged $263.30 for one bag and $276.89 for the other. When I arrived at my hotel my luggage was not there. I contact UPS customer service and was told that it was a weather delay that occurred at Denver airport, the real kicker is I landed at Denver airport at the same time they told me that my luggage shipped via UPS was delayed by weather. It was raining but my flight was on time.. I contacted UPS and was told they don't control the weather. These are the people that actively advertise this service. Maybe they should use my money to help pay for some small print on the TV adds

We rented motorcycles in Denver to ride no room for luggage, doe of our rain gear was shipped ... That's the reason I'm unhappy

The airline would have charged more than the $500+ for baggage fees? Never realized they were soaking customers much!

you could've just carried your bags onto the plane or checked them? :zzz

View more comments (2)

UPS in Montreal, Quebec - Excessive Fees and Rotten Service

I ordered an item on E-Bay with total value of 24.99.I asked seller to ship cheapest and was told it was by UPS for an amount of 28.00 for Standard Int'l Shipping.I agreed and parcel was sent.During first delivery attempt I wasn't at home so I managed to stay home during second delivery attempt the following day.I waited all day until almost 4 pm when I noticed there was a sticker marked second delivery attempt that had just been posted few minutes earlier.I was waiting for my buzzer to ring to open door and never did it ring.For sure the guy just touched the button without pressing it and was on his way.Anyway I called and explained to customer service who had the local UPS store call me telling me they were sorry for the error and that as much as possible another attempt would be made following morning before 10 am.I waited almost entire day again ,missing important appointment.When I called to ask whereabouts of my parcel I was told that it would be delivered before 7 pm.Really terrific service.I lose two full days awaiting delivery.As if this weren't enough I was charged 23.78 brokerage fees on an item with total value of 24.99,practically 100% same.if this isn't highway robbery,what is it? I paid 28.00 for standard shipping plus brokerage fees of 23.78 for a total of 51.78 on an item worth 24.99.All I can say is I am 200% dissatisfied with UPS.I don't mind paying but there are limits,and this exceeds big time!

The Canadian government are a greedy bunch of thieving *** The fees are basically robbery.

This is what government gets you, ***, incompetent EXPENSIVE service and corruption.

You can't blame UPS for the brokerage fees that CUSTOMS charges!! and if you think $28 is expensive for shipping internationally, you are 100% out of your mind.

Brokerage fee is a cost to process the shipment through Customs.

UPS didn't just decide to charge more.

@bill

For your information I paid 28.00 to ship a pr of boots of 25.00 not incl brokerage fees,my parcel was delivered at end of day,and I was told by driver that the reason my parcel was delivered last in day was because I had standard delivery so that goes last and at end of day,how much am I suppose to pay for first of day or middle of day delivery on 25.00 item,$100.00 or more,get a life! You must work for them.

@Anonymous

Yes, that's how shipping (as well as everything) works!!! If you want something done faster you must pay more!!!

They have people that pay more for priority so they get it before you. Highway robbery, please! Customs might be robbing you, but it's not UPS.

You are cheap and want everything for free. Don't blame UPS because of your cheapness.

View more comments (4)
Tags
  • Shipping Agency

UPS Delivery Methods

My complaint certainly isn't as serious as some, but nonetheless I am livid with UPS. I don't understand why UPS delivers soooo late in the day! I was home all day and they delivered at 8:30 pm, at the one time I was out for the day. And without my knowledge, they wouldn't just leave the package. Which means I am going to lose a whole other day waiting on UPS to deliver things I need for my business. And the hoops I had to jump through to figure out how to authorize them to leave a package, my gosh. I had to open an account with UPS and then open a My UPS Choice account. It's ridiculous! And apparently it takes a whole day to process a request for them to hold the package so I can pick it up, which doesn't help at all!

Thats what happens when Management cuts the # of Drivers, they are on the street longer.

The Drivers do what they can.

Drivers have routes you know. Your the last stop apparently on the route. Call the terminal in the morning and tell them you are expecting a package and hold it for pickup.

View more comments (1)