Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

UPS in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Lost package

Well, not only did UPS lose my package, they tried to blame it on the shipper when I called! Then they told me I couldn't make a claim for MY lost package that I PAID FOR, but that the shipper had to call and make the claim. How does that even make sense? On top of that, the customer service reps found it funny to laugh at me (while I was still on the line with them) and hang up on me three times! After that I was told my package may not be found for eight days (a package that was scanned at the shipping center a week ago and was supposed to get to me two days ago) and that if it was not found they would notify the shipper so they can replace what I purchased. Too bad it was an out-of-stock-now present for my dad.

The reason you have to call your shipper is UPS, as with all freight or package companies, has a contract with them, not you. YOU paid the company that you ordered your merchandise from, you did not pay anything to UPS.

Therefore, you have no claim to anything with regard to a lost package or reimbursement.

YOU paid the company, it is their responsibility to file the claim and replace your merchandise and then deal with UPS as to the terms of their contract. Hope that helps you make sense of how the process works.

Same thing just happened to me. They got my package to the local facility, ready to go out for delivery, and then they said they lost it.

Maybe it had something to do with it being a Samsung Galaxy 4 phone? They are horrible.

Customer service blamed it on Samsung and asked me to contact Samsung to resolve this matter. I don't know why ppl still ship with UPS.

UPS in Chicago, Illinois - Unreasonable delivery terms, forced me to pay extra

Hi UPS, i dont like being discriminated. I had my GF's expensive Xmas present sent with you asking for an after 5pm signed delivery because i work downtown during business hours. What did I get? 2 delivery attempts to my apt. before 2pm... Tried going online to change the delivery time, except that i can only do so without further cost when i sign up for "My choice", so i did..or tried. It turns out, that as an international student "the verification process" cant be completed, making me uneligible. That left me with two options, either paying AGAIN to change the delivery (within the same city) to my workplace. OR hold the package and drive myself to get it. That didnt sound too bad i thought, "there is a UPS store literally 4 blocks away from my house, its perfect". Except not really: for some reason for a delivery of downtown Chicago, UPS is somehow UNABLE to hold packages in ANY of their Chicago locations, except for the Schaumburg location. Which is not even in the same city. In fact, i would have to take a 6 hour trip just to pick this up! So i tried calling, but i just got same of the same bull: Either pay up, or go through unreasonable hoops to get a package I ALREADY PAID FOR. Oh, and in that conversation: UPS was apparently not responsible for the fact that their subscription system doesnt allow for internationals to sign up for the only program ("My choice") that allows customer to make changes without additional fees. Yea, right. I ended up paying extra for delivery within the same city because the agent was unable to give me a delivery window smaller than "9am to 6pm" ... which is absurd when your trying to make arrangements for someone else to receive packages on your behalf. NEVER, EVER, giving you my business again if I can help it. I hope you enjoyed those extra dollars you squeezed out of this customer UPS, they will be the last ones you will ever get from me.

I'm so angry we ordered Christmas gift ahead of time and my grams is 84 years old they threw it at her over the big deck she has and didn't even tell her it was heavy ups sucks they are the laziest. Ever they can't even walk packages to the door and they throw other boxes in the snow and she has to go downstairs to get them total ***

nikalseyn

What is this "being discriminated" nonsense? UPS has it's rules and you either follow them or go elsewhere.

Stop whining about feeling discriminated against. It is old and tiring and rather silly.

I feel for you, here is what happened to me.

I went on a business trip, was going to meet the Client at the Sheraton. Got a Taxi at the airport, almost at the Sheraton, and the Client calls to let me know chnge of plans, they are at the Hilton.

The crook Taxi driver charged me extra to take me to a different address in the same city!

View more comments (2)

UPS in Davenport, Iowa - Delivery Problem

I placed an order with Amazon for a two day delivery so that I could have the item for a gift. The package was set to be delivered on December 6th. The package never was delivered and I didn't have a missed delivery note. I have to track the package online to see that it said that the customer was not home and a 2nd attempt would be made on December 9th. When I pay for 2nd day delivery, I don't want to wait extra days. I called the customer service line and they were no help. They kept saying sorry but there was nothing I could do until Monday. It is really going to make me rethink using this service through Amazon because UPS is not holding up to their end.
steven-ash2011

The same thing happened to me they said it wasn't picked up from its second location mostly meaning they for got it and then at the third location it didn't update tell midnight saying it would have to be on Monday when it was suppouse to be here the 6th

UPS attempted to deliver, and you were not home. Had you been home, you would have had your item.

You DO realize a severe winter storm has been moving across the country?

You really think a notice will stick for long to a door with temps close to zero?

• Delivery Problems

UPS in Morrisville, Pennsylvania - Package not delivered

Delivery was scheduled for 12/6/13 between 1:30 and 5:30. I was notified by Email that delivery was attempted at 4:31 and was not possible because no one was available to receive package. I was home all afternoon waiting for the delivery. My apartment has an intercom that's in working order, because I checked it, and there was no notice left telling me that delivery was attempted. Now I have to wait all afternoon on Monday. I have my doubts whether the driver attempted to make the delivery. If they did attempt they probably went to the wrong complex or tried the wrong apartment number.
Review

UPS in Dallas, Texas - Where is my ***?

Supposed to be here 12/4. Reason given: "packages not unloaded from trailer." Expect a one day business day delay. So I expected a one business ssh delay. Not here. Payed for 3 day shipping do it would be here in oh I don't know, maybe 3 days. So after 7 days I'm kind of pissed off. When I called them they say it's because of the holidays. I don't give a ***, they've been around forever but can't manage to plan for the holidays? I call ***. I just want to play with my black Friday stuff but apparently that not gonna happen until next week.

Did overnight on 12-6-13 wheres my package at pay the fee for what

Well, you could have made an arrangement for you to pick up at their local facility. What you fail to understand is that, as a company they also have limitations. It's not easy moving 23+ million parcel over the entire course of the holiday season.

@Wafu

How about my package that has been stuck in GA for 3 days because they haven't taken it off the truck? It was supposed to be delivered friday 12/6, and its now rescheduled for tuesday 12/10 after 3 delays, who knows by the time the weekend ends there might be more!.

Fedex got my other package here 3 days early..what is ups' excuss? Don't like paying for a guarantee delivery when I get it way later than that!

@Wafu

really buddy unless you have dealt directly with them you have no idea i have been dealing with them for a week,, you can not pickup at local depot until they have tried to deliver at least once.. and they are a big enough company that they should be prepared i have been waiting for over 2 weeks for stuff thats sitting in there depot being organized be more professional ups.. like really,,,

:x

@Wafu

Um, you cannot always pick up at the location. If the shipper blocks it and requires at least one attempted deliver, you are screwed. UPS is a joke and their employees don't give a ***.

View more comments (4)

UPS in New York, New York - LOST MY ITEM=[

THE WORKER UPS IS PROBABLY LAZY. I CHECK MY IPHONE EMAIL IT SAY DELIVERED AND LEFT AT FRONT DOOR I CHECKED THERE WAS NO THE BOX I WAS LIKE WTF? I WAS STAY HOME AT ALL DAY AND FAMILY HEAR NO ONE KNOCK MY DOOR. THAT SO ***! I CALLED UPS..THEY SAID SORRY AND DID LEFT IT AT MY DOOR. THEY SAID I HAVE TO CALL THE COMPANY FOR ORDER ITEM AGAIN...THAT WASTED OF MY MONEY AND LOST ITEM...*** UPS! i cant believed that what type of that lazy person ups worker!!!!! SHAMEFUL ON UPS LAZY ***.

Please, no offense, but seriously, learn how to communicate your thoughts where the average person can understand them. I could hardly follow what you are trying to say here.

UPS in Miami, Florida - Still haven't got my package

I am throughly pissed right now. I have been waiting two days for my package and now I have to wait three more because it is the weekend! I place an order on December 1st for a package that should have been here 12/4/13. It was delayed a day because the package missed the truck. I have a "My choice" account so I selected "Authorize shipment release" because i knew I wouldn't be home. I got notification shipment was attempted and no one was there so they took my pakcage, so I called last night and they said "It's up to the driver whether to leave the package or not". I was confused.. why authorize a release if its up to the driver? I asked her, "What do I do then because I will not be home tomorrow either"? She said well you can have it sent to a neighbors house. I said "well what about across the street" (Which is where I work) and she said yes, they can do that. SO I put my work address in and it gave confirmation that "The package will be delivered to new address".. Well guess what!?!!! They brought it to my house again today and of course I wasn't there so it was taken away again! I just called saying "What the *** happened" and she said "Sorry Ma'am but they will reattempt on Monday" thats it!!!! I couldn't *** believe it! So now she said she will "make sure" it does to my business address on Monday because they can't deliver saturday for a ground shipment... HA! Great customer service. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN IF I CAN HELP IT. And my package better go to my business address on Monday of I will have to drive 30 miles out of my way to go get it and take time from work SMH

Seriously, you work across the street from where you choose to have your packages delivered to your home??? Where is the logic in that??? Obviously, you don't know your driver very well, because if you did, he would automatically deliver your package to your place of business.

• Worst customer service UPS

UPS in Columbus, Ohio - Didn't Recieve my Package

I feel like UPS hires any one now a days, these people don't know how to *** find houses. I live in a house there is no gates and obviously not an apartment. These dumb *** went to some *** apartment complex went to the front desk and said here this is for who ever lives as my address mind you I live in a house... there is no *** front desk, this was a Christmas gift for my boyfriend in the military and these dumb *** *** drivers just gave it to some one like *** I will never rely on these *** again. *** YOU UPS

I bet your boyfriend would be really proud of some of the language you implied in your complaint.

UPS - HORRIBLE call center service, effed up billing system

I was incorrectly billed for charges that were supposed to be billed to a third-party account, and then when I called to fix the issue, the service rep was terrible. Long pauses in which I thought she'd hung up, she didn't come close to resolving the problem, and then she transferred me to billing where the second rep was rude, and then the call dropped. I called back, working through the *** automatic system, only to have the call dropped FIVE frickin' times. Needless to say, this was one of the most frustrating experiences (and a total waste of an hour out of my work day) for something that would have been entirely avoided if UPS hadn't messed up the third-party billing to begin with. And even better, to get it resolved, they don't contact the third party for me; I had to contact them myself and have them submit this lengthy list of info. Talk about making the customer do all the work when you're the one who screwed up to begin with--great service model, UPS!

There are 2 ways to create a label. Manually writing the info or computer generated.

If you'll charge a 3rd party account, you have to input their acct. number and their billing zip code.

I think you overlooked this part. If you're not so sure what to do next, call the 1-800-pickUPS so they can teach your blipping ***

I NEED THIS BANKS ASAP TO LOAD MONEY THERE

NO UPFRONT FEE I DO WE SHARE 50 50 EMAIL ME

HAMZABEN.D@HACKERMAIL.COM

USAA instant 30K.... Navy federal credit union 15K.... Security service federal credit union 25K.... san diego county credit union 10K.... affinity federal credit union 10K instant..... Ally bank 10K..... pentagon federal credit union 15K.... old Boa (6months plus) btw 8K to 32K..... Bmo harris bank 5K.. PNC bank 5K.. Regions bank 3K... Key bank 5K... State employee credit union (maryland) 5K.... first national bank(fnb direct) 4K..... Suntrust bank 5K... Army aviation centre federal credit union 20K... San francisco police credit union 5K.... First Niagra bank 5K... San antonio federal credit union 10K.... Charles schwabb 10K.... Cal coast 5K..... Webster bank 5K.... BBVA compass 10K.... Merrill lynch IRA... 2

Review
#462083 Review #462083 is a subjective opinion of poster.
  • UPS complaint

UPS in Green Bay, Wisconsin - Worst customer service call center ever!!!!

When the automated service directs you to a so call "agent" I just get the busy signal and then the phone hangs up. It's been like this over 5 frickin attempts! How ***. I tried to do the online chat and it said it was unavailable . How ***. What is worst is that I called because the ups driver left my package on the porch so it says in my proof of deliver. But I frickin live in an apartment and I was home all day. He/she didn't even bother to ring my doorbell? Are they even doing their job wtf!!!
Review
#462073 Review #462073 is a subjective opinion of poster.