Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

UPS in Madison, Wisconsin - 2nd day air fail

UPS accepted my $ while adverse weather was forecasted. After delays and trying to receive a refund for over an hr on the phone, they said NO refund will be given but u can ask the shipper to refund your $ this is UNACCEPTABLE poor CS poor resolution., UPS is NOT my only choice to ship with. UPS accepted my $ while adverse weather was forecasted. After delays and trying to receive a refund for over an hr on the phone, they said NO refund will be given but u can ask the shipper to refund your $ this is UNACCEPTABLE poor CS poor resolution., UPS is NOT my only choice to ship with.
Loss

UPS in Salt Lake City, Utah - My package was not delivered and I cannot pick it up.

I was suppose to receive my package on Friday 12/06/2013 and they didn't load on the truck, so I called to pick it up myself-they told me the package isn't going to be available until Monday 12/09/2013 for pickup-why? No one knows....I went on Monday to pick it up-after an hour waiting I was told they cannot locate it and they will probably give me a call back today!!??!?!?! It is a 46-inch TV. After a number of calls my package still isn't found and I am waiting for them to call me back...again...this is completely unacceptable! The worst customer service and experience ever! Avoid this place if you can!

UPS in Manistique, Michigan - Delivery problems

I placed an order with Amazon for a two day delivery so that I could have the item for a gift. The package was set to be delivered on December 6th.The package never was delivered and I didn't have a missed delivery note. I had to track the package online to see that it said that it was Held by origin location meaning the forgot it and that the delivery day was switched to December 9th. When I pay for 2nd day delivery, I don't want to wait extra days. I called the customer service line and they were no help.They kept saying sorry but there was nothing I could do until Monday.

UPS customer service employees don't give two *** about those of us waiting for delivery. They are especially a joke around the holidays..

Yeah, right!

You woulda driven 10 hours round trip to get your item?

What else would you like us to believe?

nikalseyn

These things happen, mate. Huge storm across mid-America the past few days delayed many things, UPS deliveries included.

Time to remain calm, understand that things happen and perhaps have a stiff drink if you need it. It is what it is.

You are aware a winter storm is moving across the country?

Flights at airports are cancelled, interstate highways are closed?

You expect you will get your item in 2 days with all things considered how?

steven-ash2011
@Bill

they were coming from Wisconsin to the upper peninsula of Michigan only life 5 hours away theres no excuse if I would of known I had this problem I would of just made the drive myself

View more comments (4)

UPS in Plano, Texas - Inaccurate tracking information on website

Tracking reflects grossly inaccurate tracking information. Website says package was scanned in Colorado on the 4th, left Colorado on the 5th, arrived in Dallas on the 7th. When I called at 5:00 PM on the 7th, the assistant explained it will be Delivered on the 9th. I waited all day Saturday for a package the website had as "on time" for the 7th. This is very typical for UPS. I have never had a good experience with UPS. I would rate the service on a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the best a ONE. A zero's more accurate.

You paid extra for Saturday delivery?

UPS in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Lost package

Well, not only did UPS lose my package, they tried to blame it on the shipper when I called! Then they told me I couldn't make a claim for MY lost package that I PAID FOR, but that the shipper had to call and make the claim. How does that even make sense? On top of that, the customer service reps found it funny to laugh at me (while I was still on the line with them) and hang up on me three times! After that I was told my package may not be found for eight days (a package that was scanned at the shipping center a week ago and was supposed to get to me two days ago) and that if it was not found they would notify the shipper so they can replace what I purchased. Too bad it was an out-of-stock-now present for my dad.

The reason you have to call your shipper is UPS, as with all freight or package companies, has a contract with them, not you. YOU paid the company that you ordered your merchandise from, you did not pay anything to UPS.

Therefore, you have no claim to anything with regard to a lost package or reimbursement.

YOU paid the company, it is their responsibility to file the claim and replace your merchandise and then deal with UPS as to the terms of their contract. Hope that helps you make sense of how the process works.

Same thing just happened to me. They got my package to the local facility, ready to go out for delivery, and then they said they lost it.

Maybe it had something to do with it being a Samsung Galaxy 4 phone? They are horrible.

Customer service blamed it on Samsung and asked me to contact Samsung to resolve this matter. I don't know why ppl still ship with UPS.

View more comments (1)

UPS in Chicago, Illinois - Unreasonable delivery terms, forced me to pay extra

Hi UPS, i dont like being discriminated. I had my GF's expensive Xmas present sent with you asking for an after 5pm signed delivery because i work downtown during business hours. What did I get? 2 delivery attempts to my apt. before 2pm... Tried going online to change the delivery time, except that i can only do so without further cost when i sign up for "My choice", so i did..or tried. It turns out, that as an international student "the verification process" cant be completed, making me uneligible. That left me with two options, either paying AGAIN to change the delivery (within the same city) to my workplace. OR hold the package and drive myself to get it. That didnt sound too bad i thought, "there is a UPS store literally 4 blocks away from my house, its perfect". Except not really: for some reason for a delivery of downtown Chicago, UPS is somehow UNABLE to hold packages in ANY of their Chicago locations, except for the Schaumburg location. Which is not even in the same city. In fact, i would have to take a 6 hour trip just to pick this up! So i tried calling, but i just got same of the same bull: Either pay up, or go through unreasonable hoops to get a package I ALREADY PAID FOR. Oh, and in that conversation: UPS was apparently not responsible for the fact that their subscription system doesnt allow for internationals to sign up for the only program ("My choice") that allows customer to make changes without additional fees. Yea, right. I ended up paying extra for delivery within the same city because the agent was unable to give me a delivery window smaller than "9am to 6pm" ... which is absurd when your trying to make arrangements for someone else to receive packages on your behalf. NEVER, EVER, giving you my business again if I can help it. I hope you enjoyed those extra dollars you squeezed out of this customer UPS, they will be the last ones you will ever get from me.

I'm so angry we ordered Christmas gift ahead of time and my grams is 84 years old they threw it at her over the big deck she has and didn't even tell her it was heavy ups sucks they are the laziest. Ever they can't even walk packages to the door and they throw other boxes in the snow and she has to go downstairs to get them total ***

nikalseyn

What is this "being discriminated" nonsense? UPS has it's rules and you either follow them or go elsewhere.

Stop whining about feeling discriminated against. It is old and tiring and rather silly.

I feel for you, here is what happened to me.

I went on a business trip, was going to meet the Client at the Sheraton. Got a Taxi at the airport, almost at the Sheraton, and the Client calls to let me know chnge of plans, they are at the Hilton.

The crook Taxi driver charged me extra to take me to a different address in the same city!

View more comments (2)

UPS in Davenport, Iowa - Delivery Problem

I placed an order with Amazon for a two day delivery so that I could have the item for a gift. The package was set to be delivered on December 6th. The package never was delivered and I didn't have a missed delivery note. I have to track the package online to see that it said that the customer was not home and a 2nd attempt would be made on December 9th. When I pay for 2nd day delivery, I don't want to wait extra days. I called the customer service line and they were no help. They kept saying sorry but there was nothing I could do until Monday. It is really going to make me rethink using this service through Amazon because UPS is not holding up to their end.
steven-ash2011

The same thing happened to me they said it wasn't picked up from its second location mostly meaning they for got it and then at the third location it didn't update tell midnight saying it would have to be on Monday when it was suppouse to be here the 6th

UPS attempted to deliver, and you were not home. Had you been home, you would have had your item.

You DO realize a severe winter storm has been moving across the country?

You really think a notice will stick for long to a door with temps close to zero?

View more comments (1)
Tags
  • Delivery Problems

UPS in Morrisville, Pennsylvania - Package not delivered

Delivery was scheduled for 12/6/13 between 1:30 and 5:30. I was notified by Email that delivery was attempted at 4:31 and was not possible because no one was available to receive package. I was home all afternoon waiting for the delivery. My apartment has an intercom that's in working order, because I checked it, and there was no notice left telling me that delivery was attempted. Now I have to wait all afternoon on Monday. I have my doubts whether the driver attempted to make the delivery. If they did attempt they probably went to the wrong complex or tried the wrong apartment number.
Review

UPS in Dallas, Texas - Where is my ***?

Supposed to be here 12/4. Reason given: "packages not unloaded from trailer." Expect a one day business day delay. So I expected a one business ssh delay. Not here. Payed for 3 day shipping do it would be here in oh I don't know, maybe 3 days. So after 7 days I'm kind of pissed off. When I called them they say it's because of the holidays. I don't give a ***, they've been around forever but can't manage to plan for the holidays? I call ***. I just want to play with my black Friday stuff but apparently that not gonna happen until next week.

Did overnight on 12-6-13 wheres my package at pay the fee for what

Well, you could have made an arrangement for you to pick up at their local facility. What you fail to understand is that, as a company they also have limitations. It's not easy moving 23+ million parcel over the entire course of the holiday season.

@Wafu

How about my package that has been stuck in GA for 3 days because they haven't taken it off the truck? It was supposed to be delivered friday 12/6, and its now rescheduled for tuesday 12/10 after 3 delays, who knows by the time the weekend ends there might be more!.

Fedex got my other package here 3 days early..what is ups' excuss? Don't like paying for a guarantee delivery when I get it way later than that!

@Wafu

really buddy unless you have dealt directly with them you have no idea i have been dealing with them for a week,, you can not pickup at local depot until they have tried to deliver at least once.. and they are a big enough company that they should be prepared i have been waiting for over 2 weeks for stuff thats sitting in there depot being organized be more professional ups.. like really,,,

:x

@Wafu

Um, you cannot always pick up at the location. If the shipper blocks it and requires at least one attempted deliver, you are screwed. UPS is a joke and their employees don't give a ***.

View more comments (4)

UPS in New York, New York - LOST MY ITEM=[

THE WORKER UPS IS PROBABLY LAZY. I CHECK MY IPHONE EMAIL IT SAY DELIVERED AND LEFT AT FRONT DOOR I CHECKED THERE WAS NO THE BOX I WAS LIKE WTF? I WAS STAY HOME AT ALL DAY AND FAMILY HEAR NO ONE KNOCK MY DOOR. THAT SO ***! I CALLED UPS..THEY SAID SORRY AND DID LEFT IT AT MY DOOR. THEY SAID I HAVE TO CALL THE COMPANY FOR ORDER ITEM AGAIN...THAT WASTED OF MY MONEY AND LOST ITEM...*** UPS! i cant believed that what type of that lazy person ups worker!!!!! SHAMEFUL ON UPS LAZY ***.

Please, no offense, but seriously, learn how to communicate your thoughts where the average person can understand them. I could hardly follow what you are trying to say here.