Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

UPS in Chattanooga, Tennessee - Invisible deliveries, wrong home deliveries, wrong street deliveries.

Time and time again I feel UPS drivers DO NOT care that the packages are not going the address in which they were paid to deliver to a certain address. Our recent deliveries have been delivered broken, left on a street which name is close but is no cigars. Last week delivered the package on a street that begins with the letter "G". My street begins with the letter "P". That person was honest and brought the boxes of items to us. Yesterday UPS tracking showed my item arrived at 11:35am. We did not leave outof the house until 12:00. Knowing it was being delivered that day, we kept looking out the windows and doors. It was never delivered. UPS has become the one to stay from for shipping .

Ups sucks

I ordered my package a week ago and then they had a delay in my area so it wasnt like it was that far away and there making me wait a whole another week. Never will I order and use ups first & Last time ill stick with fedex , they are way better. -p.s. the live chat person I spoke with in ups wasn't really helpful , nor showed that they cared about my problem/complain. Im so mad about that !!!!!!!!! Then they said they dont deliever on Saturday' because only for special deliverys that I will have to wait .

The delay was probably due to snow.... and that UPS driver probably drove in the cold and got his shoes and socks wet while walking up to your porch just to give you that package. I think UPS is way more dedicated than FED EX

UPS -lazy ***!

Not only did they change the date they were scheduled to make my delivery, three times, but instead of delivering it to my actual door, the lazy *** dropped it off at one of the three post offices in my town& won't tell me which one. This is ridiculous, my package was supposed to be delivered to my door, it had supposedly been out for delivery since 6AM, yet it somehow didn't get to me, when I live less than two miles from their distribution center, on a main road. After only five hours, my package was delivered to a post office to be delivered to me. This is the worst I've ever dealt with, I will never use UPS again. Things would be much easier if they just shut down. We wouldn't have to deal with their *** service constantly.

It was an online purchase, I presume?

If in fact, that is true, then the Shipper went with the most basic option, which is for UPS to handle the shipping and hand it off to the P.O. for final delivery.

Your anger SHOULD be directed towards the Shipper who selected the absolute lowest cost shipping option!

LadyScot

How much snow you got in Souix Falls the past couple weeks? Point.

@LadyScot

It snows there every year people are used to it so that doesnt fly.Thats why they drive trucks and have snow tires.Snow only disables people if they are not used to it people there deal with it every winter so they know how to deal with it.Only in the south with the ice storms did people have problems because people dint know how to drive in it.We can get up to 5 feet before it shuts down my city.That because thru the years we learned how to deal.What do you think alaska shuts down with a little snow you being from the south you have no idea

View more comments (2)

Apples from New York arrived frozen via UPS

I ordered two large boxes of apples from a company in New York. They held the shipment until the weather improved and sent them when they felt it was safe. Both boxes arrived yesterday 2-24-14 completely frozen. I was at the door when they arrived so they did not sit in my doorstep and the apple company sent them when it was safe to do so from there. They sat in a truck in the cold and froze. I have 100 McIntosh and 50 Cortland apples that are mush. The apple company will cover some of the loss and UPS just keeps stating that there is no guarantee that the product will not freeze being shipping by them. I think the wonderful ads on TV that depict them as the best shipping company in the world better retract that ad. The box was clearly labeled "prevent from freezing", "fragile do not drop" etc. Perhaps they need to change their practice and provide environmentally controlled trucks for shipping perishables they certainly charge enough to the customer to send products undamaged.

When shipping sensitive products, insulated shipping containers and boxes help ensure product integrity. These container types are designed to protect from spoilage or deterioration during shipment.

I.E. UPS says in their terms of service it is the responsibility of the shipper to supply an insulated container.

How do you like them apples?

U got yourself a *** load of apple sauce.

View more comments (1)

UPS DRIVER MADE NO CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO DELIVER MY PACKAGE

This is my story I ordered a package yesterday and paid $30.00 for next day delivery. I decided to call the Coach store and made an inquiry in regards to my package. The customer service representative stated there was an attempt to deliver the package today. I go downstairs and long and behold a post it notice on my door. Now mind you my bedroom is above my door so why is it my package has not been delivered? That driver made no real attempt to knock on my door because had he I would've heard him/her. There was no television on, no music nothing but a quiet room. Smh I am so annoyed right Noel

If the Driver made no effort to deliver, who put the notice on your door, the Easter Bunny?

He or She would rather come back twice more than get it deivered on the first try? Yeah right!

UPS in Las Vegas, Nevada - More automation, more hassles, less service

Got an Infonotice (used to be tracking number) that they had tried to deliver a package that required a signature and would redeliver the next day. I wasn't going to be home, so I thought I'd be nice and just reschedule. I can do it online, it said! Easy! NOT. Their system wouldn't let me sign up for their My Choice program. So I wait for Live Chat. 4 mins it says. Then 7, then 8, then 10...15 minutes later, I get someone who obviously doesn't care, and just tells me to schedule it online. It won't let me. Well then call our Customer Service line and schedule it. There's a charge for that. Really? I'm trying to do YOU a favor and you want to charge me? Fine. Carry around a 90 lb package for 3 days and try multiple attempts, I"m not paying. I'm all for automation when it makes life easier for everyone, but UPS's system is specifically set up to make even the easiest of requests complicated and/or impossible. THIS is exactly why I switched to FedEx years ago, and if I could get companies to stop using UPS to ship to me, I would. What can Brown do for you? It can waste your time and *** you off and you still won't get your package when you need it.

NO KIDDING! I got home from work and they said they would deliver it tomorrow at the same time I wasn't home today.

Like I am going to be home at that time tomorrow if I wasn't today.

If you do manage to get signed up after wasting 40 minutes trying to get a live person on the phone, they will charge you an additional $5 over what they already gouged someone for to change the delivery date.

If you don't want to pay $5 to change the date then you have to go pick it up yourself at their hub center!

Funny!

I thought they were the ones being paid to get the job done. If I have to do half the job myself then they should be paying me half the shipping charge.

did you want it to go to a ups store? they charge for a pickup because they are a franchise location.

ups has never left full tracking numbers on notices.

the pkg is scanned and then the notice to link the 2. and yes, mychoice is confusing

I had the same, exact problem today. Mark my words, this company will be belly up within a year.

View more comments (2)
Loss

UPS in Bowie, Maryland - Lies, where is my package?

My boyfriend who I do not get to see often sent me my really expensive valentine's day present to me on UPS. He paid Next day shipping to get it here fast, it has now been 3 days and I have YET to receive it. I tracked the package all day yesterday as it said "Out for delivery" all day, spoke to customer service which they were absolutely no help. They claim that there is severe weather where it is, which is a lie, I like 20 minutes away from Landover, MD and have driven there. The roads are not bad AT ALL! I waited around all day yesterday for this package because it was so important to me. I am sick of the lies, all I want is my *** package that was supposed to arrive YESTERDAY AT 3:00!!! I am highly disappointed in UPS right now, it is customers first. Do NOT make up lies for your misdoing. All I asked for was my package when you guys said I would get it, not only did you say 3:00, but you said "you guaranteed" for me to have it by last night. Stop *** people and do your job. Don't tell me there is weather issues when there wasn't just because you want to make an excuse, we received packages without ANY problem Monday Feb. 17, 2014! I guess Sunny weather means HORRIFIC weather! DO YOUR *** JOB!!!!!!!!!

It looks like UPS doesn't attempt a first delivery and state in theur automatic tracking that " Receiver's location was closed on the 1st delivery attempt " Lies !!! :(

Your boyfriend is a very lucky man to have a woman like you.

Try sounding more like a lady and quit the swearing. How do you know your present was really expensive?

@anonymous

Cool, 1 swear word and last I knew I said "effing" which is not cursing. No need to correct thanks.

I know it was expensive because I know what he purchased as I am the one who picked it out. Do not question what I know thank you.

@anonymous

Are you the complaint nanny? I did a fair bit of cussing myself after spending 40 minutes on the phone trying to get my package.

View more comments (4)
Loss

UPS in Houston, Texas - Packages not arriving as schedule!!!!!

I have an online store and my customers rely on what we tell them as a arrive time. These drivers for some reason always say they can not find our address and the package gets delay by one day about 25% of the time. They do not bother to call, Address comes right up on a Google search with no issues. Comes up in all map searches but with UPS nope, they say they cant find the address. For a company that delivers packages, they sure have a problem finding just the basic address. This is not a one time deal, we get hundreds of packages a year and for them to miss 25% of the packages over and over it tells me what kind of company or employees they employed.
Review

If ups not responsible for the weather why am I

I sent my daughter in college 2 packages, space heaters, on Thursday, February 13, 2014 and paid for next day over night, by 10:30 delivery on February 14, 2014 for a total of $88.74. I was surprised by the price, but what ever, she needed it and they were sent. Because of bad weather the delivery did not arrive until Monday 2/17/2014. No problem, i understand that ups is not responsible for the weather. I called to get refunded the difference between overnight and 5 day delivery, and after 1+ hours we were convinced that we could not be helped by UPS on the phone and had to go to go to the store we shipped with. I called them today and go no satisfaction, or refund of the difference in freight paid and freight delivered. If i cant get what i paid for, why cant i pay for what i did get?

Maybe you should be the one going to college. Sending something on a Thursday and having it arrive on Monday is not a five day delivery pal.

And if you say you understand that UPS isn't responsible for the weather, then why would you expect a refund?

It still took up space on their plane when they flew it there. It's not their fault if the airport cancelled flights or roads were impassable.

UPS in Atlanta, Georgia - Horrible Service

1) The MyUPS delivery system is ***, when I attempted to login to change the delivery to pickup, I couldn't do it no matter what. What's the point in having an account if your system is too *** to let me do a simple change that YOU advertise in front of me everytime I check the tracking? 2)The delivery was already late a day, and now even though it was clearly checked in as received at the distribution center the evening before - I can't get it due to "weather delays". ITS 68 FRICKING DEGREES AND SUNNY OUTSIDE TODAY. WHAT IS THE DELAY IF YOUR SYSTEM COULD CHECK THE PACKAGE IN YESTERDAY - HOW IS THERE NOW SUDDENLY A SYSTEM DELAY THAT WON'T ALLOW ME TO PICK IT UP TODAY? Either UPS has really *** logistics technology, or really *** customer service - or both.
Tags