Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

UPS in Moskovskiy, Moscow - *** Document could not be delivered AT ALL!!!

2nd may Ankara, TR leaves package (4 x A4 pages, birth certificate), 5th may Moscow, RU arrives package, note -> warehouse scan (WTF !!?!?) waiting 4 days, NOONE calls me... I start calling, Answer 1) The document is registered as "freight", YES Freight, Russian customs ask for PASSPORT, INVOICE, REGISTRATION ADDRESS, other millions of documents 2) My reply is that it is GOT *** DOCUMENT not a COMMERCIAL VALUE, for Private use only I am said that TR UPS is *** (very lovely Russia UPS in that) , TR UPS says the sender is guilty, eventually 20 emails 20 calls NO RESULT!!!! They all said that sender signed some sort of an invoice, but that is not an invoice ! How the *** they expect us to know how to formalize to send a DOCUMENT ! No one in Russia UPS ever called me at all, although they had the phone, BAD service, Pissed off completely... I know UPS, you do not give *** at all to our packages, but I hope others will not follow this ! Does UPS expect us to make Custom Clearance work for a Document ? which has 0 $ commercial value and only private use? Do they need to be that arrogant ??? IS it that difficult to solve such *** issue? NEVER EVER USE THIS *** COMPANY We plan to go to court due to their behavior!
Review
RE: UPS EMPLOYEE: Keri Moduff UPS Store Golf Road and Busse Street Mount Prospect, IL This email is being sent to notify UPS Retail and/or Corporate Offices of the treatment I received while in their store today by the above-mentioned employee. This employee was...

Monetary loss, $8000?

Bwahahaha

Look, you assuming that everything is wrapped up in a neat racist package, bow included, is about as ridiculous as you thinking UPS reads and will act upon your ignorant complaint here. And no that doesn't mean I'm a racist, it means I have a brain. Unless you think your skin color means you have no brain.

Most likely what happened is you are a cheap penny pincher trying to return a used item and the counter clerk told you no, you flipped out, she said we don't need you penny pinching types here, and you claimed racism, heart failure, hemorrhoids, and flatulence.

Wake up, you're an over dramatic stooge. Everything isn't about the color of your skin, you give people that HAVE suffered REAL racism a bad name. Grow the ***

View more comments

UPS in Allentown, Pennsylvania - Won't Re-route Package

Unbelievable poor customer service. I was actually told that the Customer Service "does not provide customer service for packages" ... are you kidding me?! My dad sent a package to my old address, I needed it forwarded to my new address. I don't mind paying the extra fees, but they won't forward because it was addressed to Mas. C. Hill .... umm, do ya think it was entered into the computer wrong and it should be MRS. C. Hill? good grief. And this was on the phone with the supervisor who told me I can call the toll-free number, but they "won't be able to help because customer service cannot help with packages." Oh, they will hold the package 4 hours drive for me to pick up, but won't forward. Everything changes when you are part of 'My UPS' ... there you get to make all the changes yourself and pray to God that they follow the request. Too bad my 90 year old father had the audacity to pay cash at the counter and not demand to see how the person at the counter typed in my name. Now the package will sit for 5 days and be returned to my dad C.O.D. for the return fees. UNFREAKIN' BELIEVABLE. I will absolutely NEVER use this company for anything, ever!

I HAVE A REAL BIG COMPLAINT, UPS HAS RECORDS OF MY LETTERS, PHONE

CALL, VISITS TO THEIR FIFE OFFICE, I DROVE OUT THERE 3 TIMES, THEY

REFUSE TO PROVIDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO THEIR DELIVERY HUB.

ALL WAS WELL UNTIL MY DRIVER RETIRED, THEN IT WENT INTO THE TRASH.

NOW REMEMBER THIS PAST CHRISTMAS, NEITHER UPS OR FED EX, COULD

GRASP OR CORRECTLY PLAN FOR DELIVERIES AT CHRISTMAS, IS THIS A CONSPIRACY, CAN YOU REALLY BELIEVE TWO MAJOR COMPANIES, COULD NOT SEE THE TREND, WHEN ON BLACK FRIDAY, THE FRIDAY AFTER CHRISTMAS, THE SALES WERE DOWN. THEN THE FOLLOWING MONDAY, WHEN PEOPLE ORDER ONLINE, THE BUSINESSES HAD A FIELD DAY OF SELLING.

DO YOU NOT THINK, HUM, SLOW TRAFFIC BUSINESS, HOT ONLINE BUYING FOR THE HOLIDAYS, BETTER BE PREPARED TO DELIVER LOTS MORE THAN LAST YEARS, *** ME, I AM NOT THEIR A COUNTING PERSON DOING PROFIT PLANNING ANALYSIS, BUT I COULD HAVE FORECAST, TIMES THEY WOULD BE BUSY. SO, BIG COMPANIES DO AND WILL SCREW UP, THAT IS THE PREFACE TO MY CO,PLAINTIFF ABOUT UPS IN FIFE AND THE 800 NUMBER. SO, THE MAN RETIRES, GOOD FOR HIM, BUT TWO. COMPANIES I BUY FROM CANCELLED ME FROM FUTURE PURCHASES, QVC AND HSN, MAYBE NOT A LOSS TO OTHERS, BUT I AM SO OFFENDED BY ALL THESE COMPANIES, STANDING TOGETHER TO SCREW THE CONSUMER.

AFTER THE RETIREMENT, I'D ORDER FROM EITHER COMPANY, NOTHING WOULD BE DELIVERED, EXCEPT SOMETHING NOW AND AGAIN. I CALLED INTO BOTH QVC AND HSN, TOLD THE REPS OR SUPERVISORS, I WASN'T GETTING ORDERS. THEY COULD NOT HELP, NO ONE COULD. I BEGGED THE STAFF TO SOMEHOW INTERCEDE, NOTHING.

WHAT I DID TO COVER MYSELF WAS HAVE THE PEOPLE NOTE IN MY FILE I HAD CALLED, SO THERE WOULD BE A RECORD OF MY CALLS. THEN I CALLED THE 800 NUMBER OF UPS, SAID I WASN'T GETTING DELIVERIES. IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN I WAS TOLD, "SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY SAID TO NOT DELIVER ANY PACKAGES.", I ASKED AGAIN, SAME STORY. I'VE NEVER BEEN DECLARED INCOMPETENT TO HANDLE MY AFFAIRS, THAT IS ONLY DONE AFTER A JUDGE RULES A PERSON INCOMPETENT.

SO, I WROTE THIS TO THE 800 NUMBER ADDRESS, NO RESPONSE. THERE WERE MORE CALLS TO THE MAIN NUMBER, THEY KNEW NOTHING, PROMISED THE MGR. FROM FIFE, WA.,WOULD CALL, SOMEONE CALLED ONCE, KNEW NOTHING. DO, ON MY TRIP OUT THERE I WALKED IN, KNEW NO ONE, ASKED FOR THE PERSON THAT HANDLES MY ADDRESS, WHEN A CLERK BLURTED OUT, "YOU SENT US A CERTIFIED LETTER SAYING NOT TO DELIVER TO YOU.", I WAS STRUCK DUMB, WAS I WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, IS THIS MY LIFE OR SOMEONE ELSES?

I SAID TO HER ALONG WITH ALL THE CUSTOMERS STARING AT ME THATI NEVER SENT THEM A CERTIFIED LETTER, I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER BOUGHT A CERTIFIED LETTER, SHE GLARED AT ME. THE YOUNG WOMAN FINALLY APPEARED, I TOLD HER THE ISDUE, SHE TOLD ME ALL WAS WELL, SHE'D HANDLED THE PROBLEM. NOT SO, I STILL GOT A DELIVERY ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH, WAS CALLING ALL THE COMPANIES, NO ONE SEEMED IN CHARGE, I GOT ONE LETTER AFTER GOING ON LINE TO COMPLAIN NUMEROUS TIMES, HE NEVER RESPONDED BACK. BACK TO FIFE I DROVE, 30 MILES, TALKED TO THE SAME PERSON, ALL WAS WELL, NOT SO, BY THIS TIME I WENT TO QVC'S WEBSITE, BEGAN USING THE PACKAGE TRACKING, SEEMS AS IF THE PACKAGES GOT TO FIFE, THEY WERE SENT BACK TO THE COMPANY, NEVER OPENED, JUST SENT BACK.

BACK TO FIFE, THEN SHE SAID, THERE WAS A NOTE THE RETIRED DRIVER GAVE HER, AT ONE POINT I WAS GONE FOR A WEEK, SUDDENLY, I SAID HOLD THE PACKAGES. THAT WAS FROM YEARS BEFORE, HE HAD KEPT IT, SO THAT WAS NOW THEIR EXCUSE. I TOLD HER, YOU ARE SENDING BACK PACKAGES I NEVER RECEIVED, WHY? THERE WAS NO REASON, I KEPT BOTH COMPANIES AWARE BY FAITHFULLY CALLING.

THIS BEGAN IN JANUARY OF 2009, IN SEPT. OF THAT YEAR I WAS OUTSIDE AND SAW THE DRIVER, FLAGGED HIM DOWN, HE CHECKED HIS COMPUTER, MY ADDRESS STILL SAID NO DELIVERIES. I HAD MEDICATION SENT TO ME, IT WAS SENT BACK TO THE COMPANY. BY NOW I WAS WILD WITH THE UNFOUNDED THINGS BEING SAID ABOUT ME, WHAT WAS IN IT FOR THE FIFE, WA.

OFFICE TO SAY ALL IS WELL, WHEN THEY HAD DONE NOTHING. IN DECEMBER I BELIEVE, QVC SAID NO MORE BUYING, I RESPONDED BY A LENGTHLY LETTER TELLING THEM TO VERIFY MY CALLS EVERY MONTH, THEY NEVER REPLIED. I. JAN.

MY HOUSE CAUGHT FIRE, THESE TWO COMPANIES WERE FAR OFF MY PRIORITY LIST. HSN THEN CANCELLED ME TOO, I SENT THEM THE SAME LETTER, ASKING THEM TO REVIEW THE CALLS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO RESPONSE. IN ENDING, I FINALLY TRIED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS, I WAS TOLD IT WAS FRAUD, HOW WAS I IN THE FRAUD UNIT. I FIGURED OUT THE NUMBER TO CORPORATE QVC, TALKED TO SOMEONE, FAXED HER A COPY OF THE PAPERWORK, MY LETTERS TO UPS, NOTHING FOR A MONTH, THE NEXT CALL I GOT A MAN, TOLD HIM, HE FIDN 'T KNOW THE FEMALE I HAD SENT THE FIRST PACKAGE TO, HE SAID HE'D TAKR IT TO THE RIGHT DEPT., HEARD NOTHING, AFTER A MONTH OR SO, I CALLED AGAIN, SOMEONE NAMED HEITE OR SOME SPELLING AT 610-701-6905, CALLED.

WHEN I WENT TO EXPLAIN, SHE LET ME HAVE IT IN OH SO MANY WAYS, I WAS IN ESSENCE LYING ABOUT UPS, ALL THD PACKAGES WERE OPEN AND THE ITEMS A MESS, YOU KNOW HOW PACKAGES LOOK AFTER THE'VE BEEN THROWN AROUND THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. I WAS SO AWFUL, I WAS A LIER, IT WAS GOING NOWHERE FAST, I HUNG UP AND I HAD TOLD FIFE, THAT BECAUSE OF THEIR HANDLING OF MY ACCT., TWO COMPANIES HAD REFUSED TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME, SHE SHRUGGED, SHE WOULD NOT DEFEND OR HELP ME.

SO, UPS,FED EX, QVC, HSN, NO ONE BUT ME DID ANYTHING WRONG, I JUST DIDN'T KNOW I WAS THAT POWER FULL. AND SO LIFE GOES, THE LITTLE PERSON IS THE PROBLEM, NEVER THE BIG GUY.

Have your dad be the one to call. I've worked with UPS as part of a retail company and had packages re-routed all the time.

However the only person who can do that is the original shipper. Even if our customers called UPS with everything correct and all the proper information UPS will not let anyone but the original shipper re-route a package.

View more comments (1)

UPS in Aransas Pass, Texas - Shipped to wrong address!!!!1

well reading all these reviews i know im not alone i ordered an air compressor for our car a week ago i had been tracking it all week and it was suppose to be here yesterday May 1,2014 well it said it was delivered at 5:15 upon closer inspection i was reading the email i saw it said shipped to aransas pass not i live in Ingleside so i called them explaining i never received the package well come to find out they say they could'nt find my house so they took it upon there self and change the address to my old address that i have not lived at for 2 years and left it there seriously air compressors are'nt cheap im sooo pist i was in tears i will never use ups again

Punctuation is a wonderful thing my friend.

Loss

UPS refuses to leave a package at my house without signature

We made a claim 10 years ago with UPS due to not receiving a package shipped to our house. We never acted on the claim and did not receive any settlement from UPS. We just wanted to document the fact that the package was never received. Since then UPS went ahead and put us on the sign at receiving only list and refuses to leave any packages at our house without signature. They just did it again this week and shipped the package back to the sender. I contacted UPS and requested to put me on the do not do business with UPS list and they refuse to do so. All I want is to stop using their service and use some other carrier instead. They claim they have no way of doing so and also no way to take me off the required signature at receiving list. I work all day and I want them to accommodate me but they refuse to do so. I am really disappointed in this type of customer service. This is DO NOT WANT TO USE UPS EVER AGAIN CUSTOMER.

Be glad & happy to sign because if you do not,they will leave it just anywhere & then you will have the hassle of getting a refund yourself, they will NOT do it for you! UPS is the worst company on the planet.

Never use it. If there is anyother way! They throw things, they leave @ gate & do not bring to house,especially if they have a newbbie!

They do not train them well,anymore! They do NOT care!They are the top 10 worst companies to do business with!

Ups - Gift Shipping Review from Germantown, Maryland

UPS is the worst! I shipped a gift to a buddy in Canada and was told that he wouldn't be responsible for any charges since I was sending a gift, not an item that was sold to him. As soon as he received it he was being charged $40.00! I called UPS and was told it was because of taxes. I don't mind paying any taxes if need be but clear information was never provided! I told customer service that the UPS store informed me that taxes will only be charged if the item was a sold good but the customer service rep didn't even know what to say in response. This was the first time I shipped anything using UPS and now the last!

UPS in Cedar Rapids, Iowa - LOST/DAMAGED PACKAGES

Let me start of by saying we spent a good deal of money with UPS as a company. I easily spend $50 a day on outgoing shipments, and we select UPS as shipper through our suppliers. In a two month period they damaged $300 in product, and lost another part (a 4'x5' box) also worth $300. We gave them invoices as proof of shipment on both occasions and they still only covered $99 on each. I emailed the company asking how to close our account as my customers and my company are paying for their mistakes, instead of replying the instantly just shut the account down. Absolutely disgusted with this company and will no longer give them any business.

UPS packages are automatically covered for $100, if you don't pay for additional coverage, they will not cover an imagined loss of $300. Best advice, if you are shipping an item with value exceeding $100, pay for the extra coverage or self insure for the difference. Oh and don't cry like a baby if you don't properly document what what you are sending.

You're welcome

I myself have seen them toss pkgs from their truck into a yard & also saw the box fly open, he left very fast, he did NOT care! Do NOT ever use UPS, they are the top 10 worse companies on the planet! NOONE USE UPS

View more comments (1)

UPS in Covington, Georgia - WORST EXPERIENCES

First, my company I work with used to use UPS to ship. We no longer use there services. They damaged most of our shipments.. Denied our claims. And then ignored our emails and calls after. Second I ordered some clothes online for my birthday. The company I ordered them from used UPS as there carrier. It has been a month I haven't got my clothes. I called the company they said "UPS marked it as delivered." "You will have to wait until the 30th to file a claim." (I ordered my clothes April 6th. It is now April 30th) Long story short, I called UPS to find out what is going on.. They said they did NOT deliver my package, USPS did. I..just...want..my...package...

Still wants to say Dallas, NO its NOT Dallas, It is Sulphur Springs,Tx. The driver for UPS id John Armstrong & the supervisor who DID NOT HELP ME IS TODD MCKEE The UPS is in SULPHUR SPRINGS TX that has done this 3 times & we are mad!

Mary & the Major GENERAL***

My posts are hiding Sulphur Springs,TX. & I do not want to HIDE I am in Sulphur Springs Tx.

& this is where the *** *** @ UPS are at! I did NOT choose to hide behide another town,I am NOT afraid of these idiots.

I am not the one that did anything, Now I have to go through a hassle because of this punk! Sulphur Springs,Tx Sulphur Springs,TX

Never use anything but Pay Pal to pay & they will take the claim over & get it before 30 day, I had something ordered for Sunday May(Mothers Day) 11 2014 & the driver was an ***, said he could not see my numbers on my mailbox, well the us Postal can, DHL can & so can Fed-Ex. His name is John Armstrong & his supervisor(Todd McKee)was no help either & another supervisor named Jackie(female) tried to place another order, she did not know what I had ordered,(fraud) now is that *** or what.

They Have one driver @ UPS> here in Sulphur Springs TX that is good his name is Terry. Before I am finished they are going to wish they had never heard of me.I am turning them into consumer affairs, BBB & a whole list,Not to mention the main office in Sandy Springs Georgia! I am going to tote signs in this town as I have before & use my 1st amendment right. Its still a big hassle the little B****** left it @ some bodies gate he said.

I am NOT the type person to fool with & get mad & my fiance is in the service. He wanted to go out there& take care of it man to man. He may yet! Its still a hassle ,a lot of calls & stress, but this one I will NEVER FORGET!

So just keep complaining EVERYWHERE you can as we are! I want justice not some little pencil pusher I could whup @ my age! When I get mad I get the strength of an ox. I am 5 ft.

& weigh maybe 130. I am a senior citizen, I will not let age stand in the way if they do not! I will kick that a&&. They are ***, wet behind the ears & do not know the meaning of real work!

I live in Sulphur Springs,TX & I do NOT care if they know or who knows, they are going to get plenty of complaints, I have NOTHING else to do! I have CPTSD & when that is set off no one wants to be around its NOT a pretty site! But, I am NOT going to jail! I will do it all legal.

I have my putor & so does my 3 star MajorGeneral,& he has a lot of buddies! Uniform to uniform lets see what happens! IDIOTS is ALL they are!

This town is full of them! I choose NOT to hide my identity or location, I want them to know where this happened!

View more comments (2)
Loss
My fiance and I just received our thousand plus dollar ASUS laptop shipment we ordered two days ago via Amazon Prime, the only problem was that there was no laptop in the box when we opened it. It was dropped at 6:15 PM on our front doorstep in San Antonio, TX, we knew...

Personally, I think very little about the integrity of Amazon.

Several years ago Amazon shipped a Pirated copy of 'FileMaker', and refused to make good on a claim.

View more comments

Sidestep Insurance Review

The worst service and then sidestep insurance. Peter Loftis in Atlantic Beach Florida is piece of ***. Hope his parents are dead and freed of the utter disappointment of having him as an offspring. What ever they had is probably broken if he touched it. Complete failure as a human, avoid UPS and Mr. LOFTIS.