Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

UPS in Toronto, Ontario - Never delivered

I ordered some stuff on-line, unfortunately the only option for delivery was UPS. Next day UPS guy showed up, called me from downstairs, I press the 9 to let him in, and waited, and waited and waited. He never showed up. I called support to complain, guy there said that drivers didn't have much time, when I ask him: what's your priority? work fast or actually deliver the packages? he mumbled something and repeat the same things like broken record. This note they leave: it says attempt was made, nobody's home, final attempt. Apparently 1st and 2nd attempts just don't exist for the UPS.
Review

UPS - No such thing as 3 day delivery!

I ordered items, and paid extra for 3 day shipping. It was shipped out by UPS 05/07/2014. It is on my tracking Information, the ship out date. Then I looked to see what time today my package was arriving for my customers, so I could let them know when I would be delivering their items. It then said delivery date 05/12/2014. I called them to ask what was going on. I was informed, that even though it was on the truck, and on the road... UPS DOES NOT consider it as part of the 3 day delivery. They never count the first day. WHAT?!?! Since when do you not count the first day? The really sad thing, is 24 hrs ago, 05/08/2014, at 1:48 pm it was an hour away from me. It is 2:32 and I won't get my package until Monday... I am leaving Monday morning for my vacation. My customers won't get their items. And UPS Corporate asked if there was someone that could give my customers their items. NO!!! They paid for 3 day delivery, and will not get their product for 6 days. My customers want their money back for the shipping, and now they want their money back for the items, since now they won't get their products for over 2 weeks! When I get home. Thanks UPS!!! This is what my tracking info showed me on the UPS website: Look at 05/07=DEPARTURE SCAN! Meaning it left do be delivered at 11:13 pm West Columbia, SC, United States 05/08/2014 1:48 P.M. Arrival Scan Ontario, CA, United States 05/08/2014 6:37 A.M. Departure Scan 05/08/2014 12:51 A.M. Arrival Scan Van Nuys, CA, United States 05/07/2014 11:13 P.M. Departure Scan 05/07/2014 9:55 P.M. Origin Scan United States 05/07/2014 8:13 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

What's your address. I'd like to send you a $1 to buy some common sense.

You paid for 3 day shipping.

That means your item will arrive in 3 business days.

Shipped Wednesday, one day is Thursday, two days is Friday, 3 days is Monday.

Why are you crying?

You got EXACTLY what you paid for, it's not the fault of UPS or anyone else that you don't understand how the shipping process works. smh

A person orders an item on Wed at 11AM and pays for 1 day service.

You expect they would get it Wed?

When you order something it shouldn't take 12 hours to put the items in a box, Then ship it. They take the money then don't ship for days.

Any GOOD company will ship out SAME DAY if the order wasn't after 3PM.

seeing how the order was around 11AM gave 17 hours to start the shipping......... Calling SAT or SUN NON-BUSINESS DAYS is just bad business when u ship 24-7-365 in every other country :x

before 11AM ordered said would be here Friday........ now it says today end of day or maybe tomorrow ALSO PAID FOR 2 DAY SHIPPING!

And u talking *** to the guy with 3 day....

can u count? :)

He still wont get it.

Maybe he will be able to understand this.

If something is sent out Wed for 1 day service, would he expect it to reach the destination and be delivered Wed? 1 Day service means the NEXT day, in this case, Thurs.

2 Day service would be Fri. and 3 day service would be 3 business days, or the next Mon.

I imagine he will still be ranting about how it should have been delivered Fri.

He just does not get it !

MattD78

Shipped on the 7th. The 8th is one business day.

The 9th is the 2nd business day.

The 12th is the 3rd business day. 3 day shipping.

A UPS person on the phone told you it would be delivered Friday when shipped out Wed using 3 day select?

This is too simple!

Basic math, 7+3=10 (which is a Saturday)

Obviously, you did not select Saturday Delivery, so the 3rd business day is Monday.

Had you selected 2 day delivery, it would be 7+2=9 which would be Friday delivery.

No idea where you are coming up with 2 weeks on this.....

cdamouse0106
@Robbie

NO! The company put it on the truck on the 7th, so you have delivery for the 7th, the 8th, then the 9th which is today.

Just like mailing a letter. You count the day you put it in their hands. I did not place an order on line so the comment of "You didn't select Saturday delivery" does not apply. While talking to the representative (on the phone)of the company, I asked her about 3 day delivery, she confirmed I would have it today.

It is her job to know when things will be delivered. She had never heard of this lame practice. The company agrees that I paid to have it delivered TODAY! And if you paid attention and read my post, I am leaving!

My customers won't get their products for 2 weeks. Meaning brainiac... I WILL BE GONE FOR TWO WEEKS!!! So my customers would not get their products for......

two weeks. As I said in my first statement.

View more comments (8)

UPS in Miami, Florida - Mr

When ups gets an address they say is undeliverable, they send a POST CARD to the BAD ADDRESS!! Even though they have the sender's email on file, and the receiver's, and could send automated emails for almost nothing, they have a system that sends out SNAIL MAIL to addresses that they know are NOT COMPLETE OR INCORRECT. They wait 5 days for the USPS to NOT deliver the undeliverable snail mail, then return the package to the sender. This system costs UPS a fortune, makes customers angry and lose confidence in UPS delivery, when a very cheap alternative (or addition) would save them and their customers maybe hundreds of millions of dollars, retain more customers, and get and retain more package traffic. I've already switched a lot of my business to the usps. They are doing a much better job these days, and have cheaper prices for faster service than ups ground.
Loss

UPS customer service screws order and service

UPS does not deliver claiming "The street number is incorrect. This may delay delivery. We're attempting to update the address". I check the address and everything is fine. I call UPS to ask why they didn't deliver. I say I've had packages delivered here all the time with UPS and this guy cannot find my address. He probably put it off till tomorrow. All he has to do is enter my address in google maps and it'll show him how to get here. UPS customer service hangsup on me. WOW!!! I call back and find out that the customer service guy changed the city name for delivery. "We received a request to change the delivery of this package. The request is in progress. / Your package will be delivered to an alternate address." Double WOW!!!
Review

UPS in Moskovskiy, Moscow - *** Document could not be delivered AT ALL!!!

2nd may Ankara, TR leaves package (4 x A4 pages, birth certificate), 5th may Moscow, RU arrives package, note -> warehouse scan (WTF !!?!?) waiting 4 days, NOONE calls me... I start calling, Answer 1) The document is registered as "freight", YES Freight, Russian customs ask for PASSPORT, INVOICE, REGISTRATION ADDRESS, other millions of documents 2) My reply is that it is GOT *** DOCUMENT not a COMMERCIAL VALUE, for Private use only I am said that TR UPS is *** (very lovely Russia UPS in that) , TR UPS says the sender is guilty, eventually 20 emails 20 calls NO RESULT!!!! They all said that sender signed some sort of an invoice, but that is not an invoice ! How the *** they expect us to know how to formalize to send a DOCUMENT ! No one in Russia UPS ever called me at all, although they had the phone, BAD service, Pissed off completely... I know UPS, you do not give *** at all to our packages, but I hope others will not follow this ! Does UPS expect us to make Custom Clearance work for a Document ? which has 0 $ commercial value and only private use? Do they need to be that arrogant ??? IS it that difficult to solve such *** issue? NEVER EVER USE THIS *** COMPANY We plan to go to court due to their behavior!
Review
RE: UPS EMPLOYEE: Keri Moduff UPS Store Golf Road and Busse Street Mount Prospect, IL This email is being sent to notify UPS Retail and/or Corporate Offices of the treatment I received while in their store today by the above-mentioned employee. This employee was...

Monetary loss, $8000?

Bwahahaha

Look, you assuming that everything is wrapped up in a neat racist package, bow included, is about as ridiculous as you thinking UPS reads and will act upon your ignorant complaint here. And no that doesn't mean I'm a racist, it means I have a brain. Unless you think your skin color means you have no brain.

Most likely what happened is you are a cheap penny pincher trying to return a used item and the counter clerk told you no, you flipped out, she said we don't need you penny pinching types here, and you claimed racism, heart failure, hemorrhoids, and flatulence.

Wake up, you're an over dramatic stooge. Everything isn't about the color of your skin, you give people that HAVE suffered REAL racism a bad name. Grow the ***

View more comments

UPS in Allentown, Pennsylvania - Won't Re-route Package

Unbelievable poor customer service. I was actually told that the Customer Service "does not provide customer service for packages" ... are you kidding me?! My dad sent a package to my old address, I needed it forwarded to my new address. I don't mind paying the extra fees, but they won't forward because it was addressed to Mas. C. Hill .... umm, do ya think it was entered into the computer wrong and it should be MRS. C. Hill? good grief. And this was on the phone with the supervisor who told me I can call the toll-free number, but they "won't be able to help because customer service cannot help with packages." Oh, they will hold the package 4 hours drive for me to pick up, but won't forward. Everything changes when you are part of 'My UPS' ... there you get to make all the changes yourself and pray to God that they follow the request. Too bad my 90 year old father had the audacity to pay cash at the counter and not demand to see how the person at the counter typed in my name. Now the package will sit for 5 days and be returned to my dad C.O.D. for the return fees. UNFREAKIN' BELIEVABLE. I will absolutely NEVER use this company for anything, ever!

I HAVE A REAL BIG COMPLAINT, UPS HAS RECORDS OF MY LETTERS, PHONE

CALL, VISITS TO THEIR FIFE OFFICE, I DROVE OUT THERE 3 TIMES, THEY

REFUSE TO PROVIDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO THEIR DELIVERY HUB.

ALL WAS WELL UNTIL MY DRIVER RETIRED, THEN IT WENT INTO THE TRASH.

NOW REMEMBER THIS PAST CHRISTMAS, NEITHER UPS OR FED EX, COULD

GRASP OR CORRECTLY PLAN FOR DELIVERIES AT CHRISTMAS, IS THIS A CONSPIRACY, CAN YOU REALLY BELIEVE TWO MAJOR COMPANIES, COULD NOT SEE THE TREND, WHEN ON BLACK FRIDAY, THE FRIDAY AFTER CHRISTMAS, THE SALES WERE DOWN. THEN THE FOLLOWING MONDAY, WHEN PEOPLE ORDER ONLINE, THE BUSINESSES HAD A FIELD DAY OF SELLING.

DO YOU NOT THINK, HUM, SLOW TRAFFIC BUSINESS, HOT ONLINE BUYING FOR THE HOLIDAYS, BETTER BE PREPARED TO DELIVER LOTS MORE THAN LAST YEARS, *** ME, I AM NOT THEIR A COUNTING PERSON DOING PROFIT PLANNING ANALYSIS, BUT I COULD HAVE FORECAST, TIMES THEY WOULD BE BUSY. SO, BIG COMPANIES DO AND WILL SCREW UP, THAT IS THE PREFACE TO MY CO,PLAINTIFF ABOUT UPS IN FIFE AND THE 800 NUMBER. SO, THE MAN RETIRES, GOOD FOR HIM, BUT TWO. COMPANIES I BUY FROM CANCELLED ME FROM FUTURE PURCHASES, QVC AND HSN, MAYBE NOT A LOSS TO OTHERS, BUT I AM SO OFFENDED BY ALL THESE COMPANIES, STANDING TOGETHER TO SCREW THE CONSUMER.

AFTER THE RETIREMENT, I'D ORDER FROM EITHER COMPANY, NOTHING WOULD BE DELIVERED, EXCEPT SOMETHING NOW AND AGAIN. I CALLED INTO BOTH QVC AND HSN, TOLD THE REPS OR SUPERVISORS, I WASN'T GETTING ORDERS. THEY COULD NOT HELP, NO ONE COULD. I BEGGED THE STAFF TO SOMEHOW INTERCEDE, NOTHING.

WHAT I DID TO COVER MYSELF WAS HAVE THE PEOPLE NOTE IN MY FILE I HAD CALLED, SO THERE WOULD BE A RECORD OF MY CALLS. THEN I CALLED THE 800 NUMBER OF UPS, SAID I WASN'T GETTING DELIVERIES. IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN I WAS TOLD, "SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY SAID TO NOT DELIVER ANY PACKAGES.", I ASKED AGAIN, SAME STORY. I'VE NEVER BEEN DECLARED INCOMPETENT TO HANDLE MY AFFAIRS, THAT IS ONLY DONE AFTER A JUDGE RULES A PERSON INCOMPETENT.

SO, I WROTE THIS TO THE 800 NUMBER ADDRESS, NO RESPONSE. THERE WERE MORE CALLS TO THE MAIN NUMBER, THEY KNEW NOTHING, PROMISED THE MGR. FROM FIFE, WA.,WOULD CALL, SOMEONE CALLED ONCE, KNEW NOTHING. DO, ON MY TRIP OUT THERE I WALKED IN, KNEW NO ONE, ASKED FOR THE PERSON THAT HANDLES MY ADDRESS, WHEN A CLERK BLURTED OUT, "YOU SENT US A CERTIFIED LETTER SAYING NOT TO DELIVER TO YOU.", I WAS STRUCK DUMB, WAS I WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, IS THIS MY LIFE OR SOMEONE ELSES?

I SAID TO HER ALONG WITH ALL THE CUSTOMERS STARING AT ME THATI NEVER SENT THEM A CERTIFIED LETTER, I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER BOUGHT A CERTIFIED LETTER, SHE GLARED AT ME. THE YOUNG WOMAN FINALLY APPEARED, I TOLD HER THE ISDUE, SHE TOLD ME ALL WAS WELL, SHE'D HANDLED THE PROBLEM. NOT SO, I STILL GOT A DELIVERY ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH, WAS CALLING ALL THE COMPANIES, NO ONE SEEMED IN CHARGE, I GOT ONE LETTER AFTER GOING ON LINE TO COMPLAIN NUMEROUS TIMES, HE NEVER RESPONDED BACK. BACK TO FIFE I DROVE, 30 MILES, TALKED TO THE SAME PERSON, ALL WAS WELL, NOT SO, BY THIS TIME I WENT TO QVC'S WEBSITE, BEGAN USING THE PACKAGE TRACKING, SEEMS AS IF THE PACKAGES GOT TO FIFE, THEY WERE SENT BACK TO THE COMPANY, NEVER OPENED, JUST SENT BACK.

BACK TO FIFE, THEN SHE SAID, THERE WAS A NOTE THE RETIRED DRIVER GAVE HER, AT ONE POINT I WAS GONE FOR A WEEK, SUDDENLY, I SAID HOLD THE PACKAGES. THAT WAS FROM YEARS BEFORE, HE HAD KEPT IT, SO THAT WAS NOW THEIR EXCUSE. I TOLD HER, YOU ARE SENDING BACK PACKAGES I NEVER RECEIVED, WHY? THERE WAS NO REASON, I KEPT BOTH COMPANIES AWARE BY FAITHFULLY CALLING.

THIS BEGAN IN JANUARY OF 2009, IN SEPT. OF THAT YEAR I WAS OUTSIDE AND SAW THE DRIVER, FLAGGED HIM DOWN, HE CHECKED HIS COMPUTER, MY ADDRESS STILL SAID NO DELIVERIES. I HAD MEDICATION SENT TO ME, IT WAS SENT BACK TO THE COMPANY. BY NOW I WAS WILD WITH THE UNFOUNDED THINGS BEING SAID ABOUT ME, WHAT WAS IN IT FOR THE FIFE, WA.

OFFICE TO SAY ALL IS WELL, WHEN THEY HAD DONE NOTHING. IN DECEMBER I BELIEVE, QVC SAID NO MORE BUYING, I RESPONDED BY A LENGTHLY LETTER TELLING THEM TO VERIFY MY CALLS EVERY MONTH, THEY NEVER REPLIED. I. JAN.

MY HOUSE CAUGHT FIRE, THESE TWO COMPANIES WERE FAR OFF MY PRIORITY LIST. HSN THEN CANCELLED ME TOO, I SENT THEM THE SAME LETTER, ASKING THEM TO REVIEW THE CALLS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO RESPONSE. IN ENDING, I FINALLY TRIED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS, I WAS TOLD IT WAS FRAUD, HOW WAS I IN THE FRAUD UNIT. I FIGURED OUT THE NUMBER TO CORPORATE QVC, TALKED TO SOMEONE, FAXED HER A COPY OF THE PAPERWORK, MY LETTERS TO UPS, NOTHING FOR A MONTH, THE NEXT CALL I GOT A MAN, TOLD HIM, HE FIDN 'T KNOW THE FEMALE I HAD SENT THE FIRST PACKAGE TO, HE SAID HE'D TAKR IT TO THE RIGHT DEPT., HEARD NOTHING, AFTER A MONTH OR SO, I CALLED AGAIN, SOMEONE NAMED HEITE OR SOME SPELLING AT 610-701-6905, CALLED.

WHEN I WENT TO EXPLAIN, SHE LET ME HAVE IT IN OH SO MANY WAYS, I WAS IN ESSENCE LYING ABOUT UPS, ALL THD PACKAGES WERE OPEN AND THE ITEMS A MESS, YOU KNOW HOW PACKAGES LOOK AFTER THE'VE BEEN THROWN AROUND THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. I WAS SO AWFUL, I WAS A LIER, IT WAS GOING NOWHERE FAST, I HUNG UP AND I HAD TOLD FIFE, THAT BECAUSE OF THEIR HANDLING OF MY ACCT., TWO COMPANIES HAD REFUSED TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME, SHE SHRUGGED, SHE WOULD NOT DEFEND OR HELP ME.

SO, UPS,FED EX, QVC, HSN, NO ONE BUT ME DID ANYTHING WRONG, I JUST DIDN'T KNOW I WAS THAT POWER FULL. AND SO LIFE GOES, THE LITTLE PERSON IS THE PROBLEM, NEVER THE BIG GUY.

Have your dad be the one to call. I've worked with UPS as part of a retail company and had packages re-routed all the time.

However the only person who can do that is the original shipper. Even if our customers called UPS with everything correct and all the proper information UPS will not let anyone but the original shipper re-route a package.

View more comments (1)

UPS in Aransas Pass, Texas - Shipped to wrong address!!!!1

well reading all these reviews i know im not alone i ordered an air compressor for our car a week ago i had been tracking it all week and it was suppose to be here yesterday May 1,2014 well it said it was delivered at 5:15 upon closer inspection i was reading the email i saw it said shipped to aransas pass not i live in Ingleside so i called them explaining i never received the package well come to find out they say they could'nt find my house so they took it upon there self and change the address to my old address that i have not lived at for 2 years and left it there seriously air compressors are'nt cheap im sooo pist i was in tears i will never use ups again

Punctuation is a wonderful thing my friend.

Loss

UPS refuses to leave a package at my house without signature

We made a claim 10 years ago with UPS due to not receiving a package shipped to our house. We never acted on the claim and did not receive any settlement from UPS. We just wanted to document the fact that the package was never received. Since then UPS went ahead and put us on the sign at receiving only list and refuses to leave any packages at our house without signature. They just did it again this week and shipped the package back to the sender. I contacted UPS and requested to put me on the do not do business with UPS list and they refuse to do so. All I want is to stop using their service and use some other carrier instead. They claim they have no way of doing so and also no way to take me off the required signature at receiving list. I work all day and I want them to accommodate me but they refuse to do so. I am really disappointed in this type of customer service. This is DO NOT WANT TO USE UPS EVER AGAIN CUSTOMER.

Be glad & happy to sign because if you do not,they will leave it just anywhere & then you will have the hassle of getting a refund yourself, they will NOT do it for you! UPS is the worst company on the planet.

Never use it. If there is anyother way! They throw things, they leave @ gate & do not bring to house,especially if they have a newbbie!

They do not train them well,anymore! They do NOT care!They are the top 10 worst companies to do business with!

Ups - Gift Shipping Review from Germantown, Maryland

UPS is the worst! I shipped a gift to a buddy in Canada and was told that he wouldn't be responsible for any charges since I was sending a gift, not an item that was sold to him. As soon as he received it he was being charged $40.00! I called UPS and was told it was because of taxes. I don't mind paying any taxes if need be but clear information was never provided! I told customer service that the UPS store informed me that taxes will only be charged if the item was a sold good but the customer service rep didn't even know what to say in response. This was the first time I shipped anything using UPS and now the last!