Romulus, New York

A 7 lb package shipped at 0047 Tuesday morning December 29th from Harrisburg, PA via guaranteed 2nd day.Package arrived at local distribution center at approx 4 AM Thursday morning, December 31st but will not be delivered until Monday afternoon, January 4th.

I called the local distribution center at 8 AM this morning, December 31st and was told that I could not even come in to pick the package up myself.I subsequently went to the UPS website and did an online chat with a representative who told me that it would be delivered today but when I told her I had talked to the local distribution center and they said Monday she said that she could not help.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not delivered on time. Author liked the most speed of delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments