Fed Ex really needs to put UPS out of business.I was promised delivery of a 2-day air shipment on Dec.

30th by Close of Business. Package did not arrive. I called UPS customer service which said it was out for delivery for Dec. 31st between 1:15 and 5:15.

It is now 4:30 on Dec. 31st and I called customer service once again and they tell me it will not be delivered until Monday, Jan. 4th. How can a logistics company run on such horrible ethics ???

This happens over and over. . .

Fed Ex, this is your chance to step up and put them out of business !!!If I could pick 0 STARS for this service that still would not be good enough to rate their POOR system

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups pick up service. Ups needs to "i want my product now. i should not have to wait from today (thurs) until monday to receive it when it has been promised by ups cust serv to deliver & then it just sits in phoenix where i am located. it has sat in phoenix since wed & now promised for mon" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups pick up service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments