Why did I pay extra for two day shipping you might ask?Maybe because I needed my package in TWO DAYS.

However after multiple delays, my package came in 5 days late. That would've been great had I chosen standard shipping and not had a time constraint. But I did not choose standard shipping. (Which I might add, would have been free!) The package I ordered was then useless because it did not come when I actually needed it.

I want my money back and an apology. Neither of which I have received.

The second day air title should not be patented because it is false.

Christ could come back to Earth before my package came in that time period.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments