Additional Fees

Honestly their customer service is horrible.They expect you to do everything online, but their website is horrible, when you call it is incredibly difficult to get a person instead of a robot on the phone.

The package I ordered travelled 1200 miles in 5 days and it has just been sitting in San Diego, not even 10 miles from my house since then. I tried to schedule a pick-up but they informed me the container that had my package in it wasn't scheduled to be opened for another couple days!

Insane!!

$28.00 S&H and my package is 10 miles away from my house for 4 days they won't deliver or let me pick up.This is why I NEVER use UPS and always go Fedex.

This person wrote the review because of "can i check the first 5 boxes?" at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $28 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was drivers and call center. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments