I just had the worst experience with UPS!!

I called the UPS FACILITY at Watertown MAsachusetts to track my 2 days shipping charge package and this is what they said: " WE LEFT YOUR PACKAGE AT OUR FACILITY. IT WILL BE RESCHEDULE TO BE DELIVER TOMORROW."

I asked: "CAN I GO AND PICK IT UP TO THE UPS FACILITY TODAY, BECAUSE I'M TRAVELING TOMORROW AT 6 am."

They said: "NO. IT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PICK IT UP TOMORROW."

I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW DISSAPOINTED I'M WITH UPS FALICITY AT WATERTOWN MASACHUSETSS.

I'M NEVER USING UPS AGAIN!!!

FedEx OFFERS A MUCH MUCH!! BETTER SERVICE THAN UPS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not on time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups 2nd day air and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Ups needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups 2nd day air in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1073456

Same thing with 2 packages I'm waiting on here in Richmond, VA They claimed the truck was late.I told them that I received one of my 3 items today and that that item had an arrivaal scan in Richmond later than the ones that they claim were "late trucks".

Simply awful. Inadequate, un motivated, non rsepsonsive temporary holiday workers.

What can Brown Do You For You?

*** up your Logistics.FEDEX all the way!