I had a package sent that arrived on Thursday to a branch depot to be set out for delivery on Friday, it was never put on the truck!I am guessing the truck was to full to get it on for delivery the next day.

Now have received word that I will not get the present I ordered until Tuesday, 2 days late. It was ordered in enough time to get the delivery to my house. If there had been notification that they were not going to be able to deliver, I would have drove to the branch and picked up my package.

I will ask my suppliers in the future to use USPS or Fed Ex to make sure I get what I order on time.Had I known they could not handle the delivery, I would have went with a second day air.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups standard delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments