UPS in Albuquerque, New Mexico - Electric Fireplace Delivered Smashed
UPS in Dover, England - Worst courier service imaginable
- Big disappointment
- Worse experience ever
Ups Shipping Review from Discovery Bay, California
UPS in Edmonton, Alberta - Multiple Delivery Packages missing.
UPS 6-Month Run-Around
- Being given the run around to resolve issue
Ups Home Delivery Review from Coulsdon, Croydon
Update by user Oct 16, 2015
My bad... I was so annoyed that I accidentally stated I use UPS...
When actually, I use USPS 98% of the time and Fed Ex for the remaining 2%. I would NEVER pay to use UPS and make a point to only do business with those that avoid UPS, or accommodate me and use ANYTHING...
- Poor business practices very unethical
- Drivers should know delivery win
- Unethical business practices
Ups 2Nd Day Air Review from Moorpark, California
Ups Overnight Delivery Review
Ups Home Delivery Review from Houston, Texas
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.