UPS sent me 15 harassing emails to update me on delivery of my pkg. which in the end, they never did deliver to my door despite the fact I provided UPS with the door code for the driver, who left a sticky tag on my gate notifying me I had to pick it up at the nearest UPS store!

This was one day PAST the delivery date, which was supposed to be made at my home INSIDE MY GATE. I phoned the store to confirm it was actually there before I made the trip over there in the pouring rain so it wouldn't be sent back to the sender. The guy told me he had a customer there so was too busy to look it up and would call me back in 20 min. An hour later, no callback, so I called him again.

It was there. Went there in the pouring rain to pick it up. He was on the phone on a personal call the entire time. I suspect he was on a personal call the first time I called, as I was the only one in the store, but it took forever to get my box.

What a senseless ordeal!

I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH JUST ONE EMAIL NOTIFICATION AND THE PKG. DELIVERED ON THE DAY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND TO MY HOME AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 13.

Comments