UPS associate in the Bank and Hunt Club in-store location gave as little information as possible leading to me purchasing a 11$ box that was oversized and likely to damage my expensive unit inside because it was bouncing around. The only thing she said was, "you can insure for loss, not damage because you will need more packaging." "Your box will not be able to be shipped as is you need to purchase a box."

She wouldn't shuffle between those two answers as if that was what she could only say.

I am usually a very easy going, understanding customer but she wouldn't even tell me that the unit was bouncing around till after she taped the box and I owed her 11$ for unusable card board.

ALSO, there is no complain section through the automated phone selections or on the site...

They must not like criticism or even care because of how big they are.

Thanks for wasting my time, money and leaving me very put off from something that did not need to be this way.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #902521

they are really bad staff.The one who suppose to print my emails didn't want to help or even do his work ..

he was concentration in playing cards in the computer in front of me.

I paid money for nothing and I told them that it's bad service but they didn't care.I'm still trying to make a complain.

Nana

Nick1346
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #698790

Yes, you are quite ***.The UPS STORE associate sold you a good box assuming you will purchase packaging materials!!!

Why wouldn't you? You need packing materials. You can't send the box inside by itself because it isn't a shipping box, nor would the Styrofoam inserts protect it from damage.

(assuming it's an appliance or electronic) Also UPS Store employees are not UPS employees.(Just a fact!!)