Newalla, Oklahoma

I have really had it with shipping companies stealing packages. My latest round is with United Parcel Service-Items I purchased in China.

The package was scanned in at the UPS United Parcel Service Hub (UPS) at the Dallas Ft Worth Airport (DFW).

The package had an arrival scan on May 12, and has never had a departure scan. A search of "Overgoods" (the UPS Lost and Found) has turned up nothing! Also a search of the UPS DFW Hub has turned up nothing. The only way the package could have left there is theft by a UPS employee! As usual-all the phone numbers on the internet for UPS DFW Hub "have been disconnected or are no longer in service".

There is a lost package tracer on my items now but if their "investigation" is anything like any of the other investigations they have done-then I am sure I will not recover. Anyway-I doubt it will do much good but I am fed up so...

I AM OFFERING A $1000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE ARREST AND CONVICTION OF THE UPS EMPLOYEE THAT STOLE MY PACKAGE.

If you have information and would like to claim this reward please email me curtis@roughneckcity.com

I have paid over $5000 for this particular package-but because the shipper in China (TNT) did not declare a value when handing it over to UPS I will not receive a dime plus I have to refund the retail sale of this special order item now to my customer which amounts to $9700-all told this UPS thief has taken almost $15,000 out of my bank account over this package!

I am dead serious about the reward for catching this thief the UPS tracking number is #1Z43E08V0244847083

Thanks!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Well looking at your tracking number your package had the label come off and UPS managed to solve the issue.

Why to *** and moan then not post a retraction of your BS claims.

You sir are an ***.

'Lost' packages are a pain for everyone. You can be sure that UPS takes 'security' issues very seriously and there is little incentive to steal at someplace like UPS (or FedEx or the Post Office). Aside from losing gainful employment, one risks a surefire trip to the pokey.

As for your loss...

The 'shipper' is the one that is entitled to any refund/'insurance' claim. THEY would be reimbursed for any lost package at the value they declared when shipping.

Your claim is not with UPS, your claim is with your vendor, in China. THEY are the ones that owe you, either by way of reimbursement or shipping of a replacement item.

Bummer about your loss, your package may still turn up.