Worst customer service!!Called 7 times tracking a package and got 7 different answers.

The last one took the cake. Package was scanned as being in Atlanta on 2/14. Still had not been delivered as of 2/17. Website says was in ATL on 2/14 at 3:54 pm.

Departure Scan 2/16 4:51 pm. Arrived Doraville 2/16 5:24 om. as of 2/17 at 5 am was still sitting in Doraville due to adverse weather conditions.. Was sunny and 60 degrees.

If a package is delayed have the decency to update the status properly so your customers are aware of what s going on... Leave us in the dark or BS us we get pissed!! Common *** sense! Had plenty of excuses was told they would put in a request to the Doraville location and would have a call within an hour.

That was 10 am 2/17. It is not 11:45. The last person I talked to now get this.... told me it was a 'logical' scan and may not even be in effing Atlanta?!?!?

WTF??? Logical scan? Really??? I spent a couple pf years in shipping and receiving and if something is scanned as being at a location then it is at the effing location!!!!

What a bunch of ***.. then I get the song and dance well you can keep tracking your package via the website....

Really?!?!?The WORST freakin company will never have anything delivered by them again will pay extra costs to avoid the brown turds who dont care about their customers!!

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #786418

Going through the same thing right now bro. Its ridiculous.

If an item says shipped by UPS try to find it from another seller.