WHAT THE *** UPS??
First, UPS reminds me of the Obama Admin. when all else fails, find a scapegoat. Okay..it was blamed on Santa and snow.. but YET I ordered my business stock after Christmas and long after the storm. My items are suppose to arrive today and tomorrow and the package for today is SUPPOSEDLY still out for delivery a 8:26pm EST.
Okay, they have lied to me three times now.. first time they told me delivery by 8pm EST.. second time they said it could arrive anytime, I said before midnight.. she said NO.. Okay, after midnight would be Jan 3rd...retard.
Then they said they had no ability to contact driver. That is the third lie.. because my hubby worked there part time.
This company is full of ***... bad customer service and their online LIVE help is worse than the phone... these bastards regard us as *** and you also..
UPS SUCKS ROYALLY! I will find a new distributor and NEVER do business with this lying company again!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "I don't know what is going on with UPS, the last few packages I've received from them look like they've been through a tornado! Again, the other day, I..."
- "Horrible and deceitful... fedex flowers from mi to calif...arrived dead and nothing like I ordered..."
- "I ordered flowers for my son who is deployed to send to his fiance. I ordered them 3 days in advance, and asked for delivery after 4:00 since she..."
- "Ordered 3 Large 2 Topping Pizza's for my family. One of the pizzas had holes through the pizza like it had seen the floor and someone made an attempt..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "I got a 350g Spray bottle of RAID. I tried it on flies ants spiders and mosquitos. None of the above get affected by this spray not even dizzy...This was..."