WHAT THE *** UPS??

1031 of 3050 Ups Reviews

First, UPS reminds me of the Obama Admin. when all else fails, find a scapegoat. Okay..it was blamed on Santa and snow.. but YET I ordered my business stock after Christmas and long after the storm. My items are suppose to arrive today and tomorrow and the package for today is SUPPOSEDLY still out for delivery a 8:26pm EST.

Okay, they have lied to me three times now.. first time they told me delivery by 8pm EST.. second time they said it could arrive anytime, I said before midnight.. she said NO.. Okay, after midnight would be Jan 3rd...retard.

Then they said they had no ability to contact driver. That is the third lie.. because my hubby worked there part time.

This company is full of ***... bad customer service and their online LIVE help is worse than the phone... these bastards regard us as *** and you also..

UPS SUCKS ROYALLY! I will find a new distributor and NEVER do business with this lying company again!!

124a9597 review #468301
0 2 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Ups?  Submit review about this company
1031 of 3050 Ups Reviews
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
bacikj

Jan 04, 2014 Phoenix, Arizona

I would encourage everyone experiencing delivery problems with UPS to contact your shipper and request that they tag your account with UPS as least preferred delivery company. Amazon has done this for me after 4 late/misdelivered shipments handled by UPS. This is the only way UPS will get the message that customer service counts.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.