First, UPS reminds me of the Obama Admin. when all else fails, find a scapegoat. Okay..it was blamed on Santa and snow.. but YET I ordered my business stock after Christmas and long after the storm. My items are suppose to arrive today and tomorrow and the package for today is SUPPOSEDLY still out for delivery a 8:26pm EST.
Okay, they have lied to me three times now.. first time they told me delivery by 8pm EST.. second time they said it could arrive anytime, I said before midnight.. she said NO.. Okay, after midnight would be Jan 3rd...retard.
Then they said they had no ability to contact driver. That is the third lie.. because my hubby worked there part time.
This company is full of ***... bad customer service and their online LIVE help is worse than the phone... these bastards regard us as *** and you also..
UPS SUCKS ROYALLY! I will find a new distributor and NEVER do business with this lying company again!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."
- "Booked a ticket to Sunny Side Up Tropical Festival in Bali from Viagogo as the event's 'official partner for international ticket sales' and got slugged IDR300,000 (approx AUD30.00) in booking..."
- "I walked 8 blocks to popeyes and ordered ten piece chicken special, when I got home there was only eight pieces, I called and was told I could come back..."