First, UPS reminds me of the Obama Admin. when all else fails, find a scapegoat. Okay..it was blamed on Santa and snow.. but YET I ordered my business stock after Christmas and long after the storm. My items are suppose to arrive today and tomorrow and the package for today is SUPPOSEDLY still out for delivery a 8:26pm EST.
Okay, they have lied to me three times now.. first time they told me delivery by 8pm EST.. second time they said it could arrive anytime, I said before midnight.. she said NO.. Okay, after midnight would be Jan 3rd...retard.
Then they said they had no ability to contact driver. That is the third lie.. because my hubby worked there part time.
This company is full of ***... bad customer service and their online LIVE help is worse than the phone... these bastards regard us as *** and you also..
UPS SUCKS ROYALLY! I will find a new distributor and NEVER do business with this lying company again!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."
- "Now listen there is no reason why we should have to pay for this ridiculous food..All the tacos had nothing in the middle but a small rub at the bottom..."