UPS SERVICE BAD, BAD TREATMENT AND DISCRIMINATION.
I'm thinking of suing UPS for damages and discrimination.This company is bad service.
Treat customers like dogs. When delivered will leave a note on the door without touching the bell. You ask for a supervisor and leave you waiting and then you answer and say wait a minute and I transferred to a ghost town. They have no talent and are professionals in service.
Whoever wants to join a server in suing UPS can contact me.
Do not use this service.Best use FedEx or USPS for a company that has no respect with your customers is not company.116bfe7b review #468349
You may also like
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta. This bouquet was to..."
- "I bought a hood for my car. it too 2 weeks to get it. 150.00 for shipping alone. when it got here it was bent!!!!!! we had to unfold it..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."