UPS SERVICE BAD, BAD TREATMENT AND DISCRIMINATION.
I'm thinking of suing UPS for damages and discrimination.This company is bad service.
Treat customers like dogs. When delivered will leave a note on the door without touching the bell. You ask for a supervisor and leave you waiting and then you answer and say wait a minute and I transferred to a ghost town. They have no talent and are professionals in service.
Whoever wants to join a server in suing UPS can contact me.
Do not use this service.Best use FedEx or USPS for a company that has no respect with your customers is not company.review #468349
You may also like
- "So I have been on the phone with UPS customer service for 3 hours. I have been on the phone with local muscle shoals alabama store. None of them are..."
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response... "I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and..."
- "First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look..."
- "Several weeks ago, I wrote of several concerns about the performance of Allegiant Air. The response I received from someone named "Anonymous" (of course) ended with "Get over it!"..."