UPS SERVICE BAD, BAD TREATMENT AND DISCRIMINATION.
I'm thinking of suing UPS for damages and discrimination.This company is bad service.
Treat customers like dogs. When delivered will leave a note on the door without touching the bell. You ask for a supervisor and leave you waiting and then you answer and say wait a minute and I transferred to a ghost town. They have no talent and are professionals in service.
Whoever wants to join a server in suing UPS can contact me.
Do not use this service.Best use FedEx or USPS for a company that has no respect with your customers is not company.d5a9e46 review #468349
You may also like
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL. The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate. The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."