I'm thinking of suing UPS for damages and discrimination.This company is bad service.
Treat customers like dogs. When delivered will leave a note on the door without touching the bell. You ask for a supervisor and leave you waiting and then you answer and say wait a minute and I transferred to a ghost town. They have no talent and are professionals in service.
Whoever wants to join a server in suing UPS can contact me.
Do not use this service.Best use FedEx or USPS for a company that has no respect with your customers is not company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Damage Claim
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have an account with UPS w6740f and i regularly ship to all over the world daily.I shipped a shipment on 22 june,2013 to one of my customer Netherland.Tracking no.1ZW6740F0450623296...."
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "I know how hard it can be to find the right place for the right price in the greater Houston area, so as a tenant I want to help my..."
- "This person is in baton rouge and uses pics associated to the numbers posted above that are not hers. I did a record search for this person using an expensive..."
- "returns DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. After receiving merchandise that was repackaged in a mailing envelope to disguise a VERY damaged carton, upon further inspection, there were TWO orange labels..."