UPS More than sucks

1089 of 2360 Ups Reviews
Nov 28, 2012
review #363117

UPS obviously doesn't hire people who can read.I ordered a Christmas gift - a Bose sound system - to be delivered to my mother.

She spent the entire day waiting for the delivery, frequently checking her porch, but the package was never delivered to her. Then UPS had the nerve to state they delivered the package. Earlier this year UPS claimed they delivered a package to me which they never delivered and another time, the *** they hired couldn't find my street despite having a GPS system in the truck. I guess you have to pass a stupidity and dishonesty test to work for that company!

I wish they would go out of business. I am tired of paying to have something delivered to my door only to be told by their so-called supervisors to go search around the neighborhood! Their delivery prices are not cheap and to pay their ridiculous delivery prices is absurd.

They never want to search or look for anything they have claim to have delivered, and the customer is left having to call the sender and the sender and customer have to do all the work while UPS does nothing.I could add a few choice names for them but it wouldn't do an ounce of good because they are nothing but a greedy dishonest bunch of jerks.

65b7faf
Had an experience with UPS?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

×
You were reading a complaint about UPS.
Filing a new complaint about
×