UPS obviously doesn't hire people who can read.I ordered a Christmas gift - a Bose sound system - to be delivered to my mother.
She spent the entire day waiting for the delivery, frequently checking her porch, but the package was never delivered to her. Then UPS had the nerve to state they delivered the package. Earlier this year UPS claimed they delivered a package to me which they never delivered and another time, the *** they hired couldn't find my street despite having a GPS system in the truck. I guess you have to pass a stupidity and dishonesty test to work for that company!
I wish they would go out of business. I am tired of paying to have something delivered to my door only to be told by their so-called supervisors to go search around the neighborhood! Their delivery prices are not cheap and to pay their ridiculous delivery prices is absurd.
They never want to search or look for anything they have claim to have delivered, and the customer is left having to call the sender and the sender and customer have to do all the work while UPS does nothing.I could add a few choice names for them but it wouldn't do an ounce of good because they are nothing but a greedy dishonest bunch of jerks.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bose Wave Sound System
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Since I ordered goods from different parts of the world, I have no control over which method of shipment my supplier used for delivery. So I get to try all..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all. 2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage..."
- "Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very briefâ€”literally seven sentencesâ€”but the..."
- "Brides gown conviently ripped in several places including hemline several times during the day considering when it was fine the last time tried on and the woman aprille refused to..."
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."
- "Recently stayed at Knights Inn airport south in Indianapolis. Kept seeing things that I thought were moving out of the corner if my eye. Since I was exhausted..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I too went to Aspen Dental. BIG MISTAKE. One deep cleaning and a *** guard came to almost $1800. When it came to the fitting of the *** guard (2..."