UPS More than sucks
UPS obviously doesn't hire people who can read.I ordered a Christmas gift - a Bose sound system - to be delivered to my mother.
She spent the entire day waiting for the delivery, frequently checking her porch, but the package was never delivered to her. Then UPS had the nerve to state they delivered the package. Earlier this year UPS claimed they delivered a package to me which they never delivered and another time, the *** they hired couldn't find my street despite having a GPS system in the truck. I guess you have to pass a stupidity and dishonesty test to work for that company!
I wish they would go out of business. I am tired of paying to have something delivered to my door only to be told by their so-called supervisors to go search around the neighborhood! Their delivery prices are not cheap and to pay their ridiculous delivery prices is absurd.
They never want to search or look for anything they have claim to have delivered, and the customer is left having to call the sender and the sender and customer have to do all the work while UPS does nothing.I could add a few choice names for them but it wouldn't do an ounce of good because they are nothing but a greedy dishonest bunch of jerks.125affe4 review #363117
You may also like
- "Never recieved my package. UPS blames it on BabiesRus and that they should be held responsible. I spoke with a supervisor on the phone and he was basically an ***...."
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "I paid and sent 2 articles to be autographed by athletes. One was a ball with specific directions to sighn ball under allstar emblem,The ball was autographed with the namee..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "My husband and I went in to the Dodge dealership looking to possibly purchase a used minivan. Much to our surprise we drove home that night with a BRAND NEW..."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "the delivery status is very misleading. as for the tracking, it states 1-3 business days. But i called the custserv since i didnt recieved the item even though i got..."
- "You can take a base lvl 113 near maxed th9 and your ability to have people that care is ***..."