UPS -lazy ***!
Not only did they change the date they were scheduled to make my delivery, three times, but instead of delivering it to my actual door, the lazy *** dropped it off at one of the three post offices in my town& won't tell me which one.This is ridiculous, my package was supposed to be delivered to my door, it had supposedly been out for delivery since 6AM, yet it somehow didn't get to me, when I live less than two miles from their distribution center, on a main road.
After only five hours, my package was delivered to a post office to be delivered to me. This is the worst I've ever dealt with, I will never use UPS again.
Things would be much easier if they just shut down.We wouldn't have to deal with their *** service constantly.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I shipped a Beautiful Bicycle which was destroyed by UPS over Christmas. This Claim was denied by UPS. They say a bicycle box is not strong enough to hold bicycles...."
- "UPS drivers in New York are violent and dangerous! Beware! UPS driver Kishan Seoparsan threatens me when I'm trying to pick up my own package which he previously failed to..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "ordered a nice new Asus monitor with next day shipping from amazon. 25 dollar next day shipping. tracking information says "attempted for delivery" for this morning (dec 31st 2013) but..."
- "I had ordered an product in last April, it has not reached yet. They said it's dispatched through Singapore post. But i have not received it yet. When I contacted..."
- "Respected Sir, ..."
- "I ordered a truck tailgate cap from AutoAnything. The item came quickly and when opening it, I noticed it had "Wrinkles". It seemed obvious that the cap was..."