UPS DRIVER MADE NO CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO DELIVER MY PACKAGE
This is my story I ordered a package yesterday and paid $30.00 for next day delivery.I decided to call the Coach store and made an inquiry in regards to my package.
The customer service representative stated there was an attempt to deliver the package today. I go downstairs and long and behold a post it notice on my door. Now mind you my bedroom is above my door so why is it my package has not been delivered?
That driver made no real attempt to knock on my door because had he I would've heard him/her.
There was no television on, no music nothing but a quiet room.
Smh I am so annoyed right Noel
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I booked a nice hotel in New York for 3 people, 1 room for quoted $80. Nice. Offer pops up stating that you can have it even cheaper with a..."
- "Mailman claimed to "leave a notice" on a package that was out for delivery today. I've checked my mailbox, and I've checked everywhere around the front door. There was absolutely..."
- "4th watch order. ALL have been defective. The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. ..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."