UPS DRIVER MADE NO CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO DELIVER MY PACKAGE
This is my story I ordered a package yesterday and paid $30.00 for next day delivery.I decided to call the Coach store and made an inquiry in regards to my package.
The customer service representative stated there was an attempt to deliver the package today. I go downstairs and long and behold a post it notice on my door. Now mind you my bedroom is above my door so why is it my package has not been delivered?
That driver made no real attempt to knock on my door because had he I would've heard him/her.
There was no television on, no music nothing but a quiet room.
Smh I am so annoyed right Noel
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "Last year I brought furniture. From Bob's. Today I paid it off and purchased new furniture and was offer a warranty on my new purchase but never offered a warranty...."
- "The tittle says it all! I gave them my Dell XPS laptop running at top speed with NO Issues other than a few hiccups running it for 5 1/2 years..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "This is a complaint against Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ. Where on the evening of November 24th I was surrounded and questioned by hospital security personnel for taking..."
- "First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."