UPS DRIVER MADE NO CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO DELIVER MY PACKAGE
This is my story I ordered a package yesterday and paid $30.00 for next day delivery.I decided to call the Coach store and made an inquiry in regards to my package.
The customer service representative stated there was an attempt to deliver the package today. I go downstairs and long and behold a post it notice on my door. Now mind you my bedroom is above my door so why is it my package has not been delivered?
That driver made no real attempt to knock on my door because had he I would've heard him/her.
There was no television on, no music nothing but a quiet room.
Smh I am so annoyed right Noel
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "Let me tell you a little story about Jerome's. I bought a beautiful coffee table from the Anaheim, CA store in December of 2014. In March of 2016, I noticed..."
- "Called 14 hrs in a three week span to try and get wires buried. I fell and I have osteoporosis! Finally cancelled today when I got my first bill for..."
- "Avas Flowers is basically an internet scam. They place false review ratings in their ads and on "paid for" review websites. The real reviews show they have a 2 star..."
- "I have been with combined insurance since 2005. I have in the past made several claims when I was injured. Recently I was involved in a rear end collision...."
- "Five years of being one of LIFE ALERT'S top national producers, one of the most awarded sales representatives of all time in the New York Office, never missed work, and..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."