UPS did not deliver and lied about it
I payed all that extra money that they charge you for overnight shipping and they never get my package to me on time.This is the second time that they said no one was home and i was sitting right by the door all day.
They didn't leave a notice or anything. They said no one was home to sign for the package. I waited here all day for the package and no one came. If I had to pay for overnight delivery I would have been here to accept the package because apparently i need it.
UPS sucks. I don't know how they manage to stay in business.
They lie about delivering your package because their probably off goofing around when they are supposed to be working.Now they don't have time to deliver my package.review #151346
You may also like
- "Never recieved my package. UPS blames it on BabiesRus and that they should be held responsible. I spoke with a supervisor on the phone and he was basically an ***...."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "OK,so i bought the car, payed them on time arranged shipping, payed for it but it took them 13 days to deliver car on distance of 90 miles?!?!? the truck..."
- "Blue World Pools kept every promise and then gave me additional items to make my family's pool experience the best it could possibly be. Very good service with installers and..."
- "fraudulent contractor thief, steals cheats no insurance, not licensed criminal screws people and refuses to pay them. fraudulent contractor thief, steals cheats no insurance, not licensed criminal screws people and..."
- "I bought a red baron pizza it was rising crust but the crust did not rise and the peperoni was so thin u can see through it ..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."
- "Our couches "real" leather started to flake. When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they..."