I payed all that extra money that they charge you for overnight shipping and they never get my package to me on time.This is the second time that they said no one was home and i was sitting right by the door all day.
They didn't leave a notice or anything. They said no one was home to sign for the package. I waited here all day for the package and no one came. If I had to pay for overnight delivery I would have been here to accept the package because apparently i need it.
UPS sucks. I don't know how they manage to stay in business.
They lie about delivering your package because their probably off goofing around when they are supposed to be working.Now they don't have time to deliver my package.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Ordered auto parts from US company on 13th Feb 16 was shipped through USPS (ok) arrived in Spain 29th Feb but we dont know where. Next I get letters from..."
- "Since I ordered goods from different parts of the world, I have no control over which method of shipment my supplier used for delivery. So I get to try all..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "I took my husband to the sleep number store in Jackson MS for his birthday on September 7, 2015. I had called a couple of days before and spoke with..."
- "Blue World Pools kept every promise and then gave me additional items to make my family's pool experience the best it could possibly be. Very good service with installers and..."
- "Spent 40 minutes on hold last night, only to be told the retention department was closed. I am calling again this morning. ..30 minutes and counting. ..."
- "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..."
- "My husband and I bought a Lil Lodge December 2014. Visited their Mfg. plant and paid in full. We have yet to get our MOS or Point of Origin..."
- "DISGRACEFUL, GIMMICKY COMPANY POLICIES include: (1) Failing to deliver beds that are as high quality as company advertises. (2) Delivery + return fees ($360): customers who finance the bed and..."