UPS - UPC misdelivery

405 of 2429 Ups Reviews
Jan 04
review #468703 contact

UPS misdelivered two of second day delivery packages from Amazon.com.UPS sent me text messages indicating the packages were delivered to my address when they had not been.

Checked with my neighbors and they did not receive the packages. Contacted both UPS and Amazon. UPS customer service could care less and will not check with their driver to see what happened - (Request: 140103-040819).

Amazon is reshipping and marking my account to place UPS as the least preferred shipper for all future shipments.

This is the fourth incident with late/misdelivered UPS packages I have had in the past 14 months.

Amazon should consider scrapping UPS as a shipper entirely.UPS feels like they don't have to be accountable for their drivers actions.

89443be
Had an experience with UPS?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
405 of 2429 Ups Reviews
Realist

Jan 09 Worthington, Ohio

And why the @#@! are you commenting on a post that YOU started and no one else has bothered commenting on?!?

0 0 Reply
bacikj

Jan 04 Phoenix, Arizona

I would encourage everyone experiencing problems similar to mine to contact your shipper and request that they tag your account with UPS as least preferred delivery company. Amazon has done this for me after 4 late/misdelivered shipments handled by UPS. This is the only way UPS will get the message that customer service counts.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about UPS.
Filing a new complaint about
×