Ups - UPC misdelivery
UPS misdelivered two of second day delivery packages from Amazon.com.UPS sent me text messages indicating the packages were delivered to my address when they had not been.
Checked with my neighbors and they did not receive the packages. Contacted both UPS and Amazon. UPS customer service could care less and will not check with their driver to see what happened - (Request: 140103-040819).
Amazon is reshipping and marking my account to place UPS as the least preferred shipper for all future shipments.
This is the fourth incident with late/misdelivered UPS packages I have had in the past 14 months.
Amazon should consider scrapping UPS as a shipper entirely.UPS feels like they don't have to be accountable for their drivers actions.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "My brother had items shipped to Ohio from Texas. When he went to ship the package he told them it could not be tipped upside down and the lady does..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "I Found Express Moves, owned and operated by Robert Mayes, on Thumbtack. I told him I lived in and ran my on-line business out of a small shared 2-bedroom..."
- "DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVETIME !!! I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry about 3 months ago. I will give you the short version...I had to take the car..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "Orlando Florida has soulless evil shltty demonic human beings the worst drivers. Beware of this piece of shlt loser driver. License plate W060mk. He cuts into standing traffic with no space..."
- "I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995. I used to have very little in the way of problems. Every year it's been getting worse..."
- "We just bought the RV AND A DAY INTO IT LAST THURSDAY WE WERE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE TANKS.... WE CAME HOME YESTERDAY AND TUB WAS FULL OF WATER THE..."