Ups - UPC misdelivery
UPS misdelivered two of second day delivery packages from Amazon.com.UPS sent me text messages indicating the packages were delivered to my address when they had not been.
Checked with my neighbors and they did not receive the packages. Contacted both UPS and Amazon. UPS customer service could care less and will not check with their driver to see what happened - (Request: 140103-040819).
Amazon is reshipping and marking my account to place UPS as the least preferred shipper for all future shipments.
This is the fourth incident with late/misdelivered UPS packages I have had in the past 14 months.
Amazon should consider scrapping UPS as a shipper entirely.UPS feels like they don't have to be accountable for their drivers actions.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "We are the homeowners of the DR Horton house that was built in 2007. Over the past year, we have been overwhelmed with the amount of dust particles inside..."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church Pastor Aaron has called me to tell me that he spreaded the word to people of items that I needed because I had nothing and after..."
- "Clearview representatives were 3 times to my house and the three told him I was not interested and very upset third man told me that he was the supervisor who..."
- "We ordered flowers for a surgery patient. When she sent me a picture of what she received, I was mortified. We did not receive what we ordered. The bouquet wasn't..."