Ups - They refuse to let me pick up my package!
My package was scheduled to be delivered today so I take the day off and wait for it.I end up waiting all day and then all of sudden around 7p the tracker states its been rescheduled for Monday!
First of all it would have nice to have gotten an email notification at the very least.
Second I call in and state i am willing to come pick it up where it is which is about a half hr away. They tell me they have a contract with Target stating they have to try to make a delievery at least once.
I state I won't be here monday to sign for it and will have to pick it up anyway...why can't i just pick it up now...after speaking to 2 supervisors their answer is there is nothing they can do, the facility is closed for the weekend..however somehow the package is still in transit so they don't know where it is and i will just have to wait until monday..miss the delivery..and come pick it up anyway.And there is also no way to arrange for a saturday delivery...most illogical useless experience i've ever had with a company...review #245294
You may also like
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "Where to begin.. Magee, MS.. First, I payed for express delivery on a next day delivery 8 am. The flowers were finally delivered at 10:15 am. Sorry, but that's..."
- "We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas. No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed..."
- "TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each . If you buy 10, you will get free shipping . On December 27,..."
- "I received potted plants as a gift. Once the moss was removed, there were several rotted plants. They were kind in replacing the plants, but the second one arrived with..."
- "Couch 2 years old leather. One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off. Leather should not do that. I had..."
- "I've bought this luggage with a 3 years manufacturers warranty in April 2014. The edge wires on both sides have opened up due to poor quality covering and when..."