Ups - They refuse to let me pick up my package!
My package was scheduled to be delivered today so I take the day off and wait for it.I end up waiting all day and then all of sudden around 7p the tracker states its been rescheduled for Monday!
First of all it would have nice to have gotten an email notification at the very least.
Second I call in and state i am willing to come pick it up where it is which is about a half hr away. They tell me they have a contract with Target stating they have to try to make a delievery at least once.
I state I won't be here monday to sign for it and will have to pick it up anyway...why can't i just pick it up now...after speaking to 2 supervisors their answer is there is nothing they can do, the facility is closed for the weekend..however somehow the package is still in transit so they don't know where it is and i will just have to wait until monday..miss the delivery..and come pick it up anyway.And there is also no way to arrange for a saturday delivery...most illogical useless experience i've ever had with a company...bfb2c6d
You may also like
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery. The flowers were never delivered. When I checked with the delivery company then..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each . If you buy 10, you will get free shipping . On December 27,..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Married in Oct and by Nov my ring is all dented/scared up it's tungsten with sterling silver and diamonds a ring that well not hold up ..."