Ups - Terrible customer service
packages undelivered for 3 days now.Each day a customer service reasured us they will be delivered.
Each day given a different lie as to why they were not delivered.first a truck broke down. Second day forgot to put on truck. 3rd day lock in storage tank no one can get to. UPS is a horrible company that has no customer service is clearly run by the wrong people.
Something needs to change. Luck for you the payment is already made. I will try to only work with fed ex from now on. You continue to run your business the way you are now and you will continue to loss customers.
People pay good amounts of money for no reason.
Thank you for ruining our weekend and wasting our time.Shame on you all.
You May Also Like
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "Could UPS be a sh**ier delivery service. I've had UPS deliver packages to my house many times and every time they have, there has been no knock on the door,..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "I recently took delivery of EA American Artisan in a black finish. The product is terrible! Uneven spray patterns, obvious touch ups, the dresser top is coming off..drawers are a..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer service sucks. we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets. i would never..."
- "I bought a 2005 Durango from this company. I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition. It had 100k miles and was definently priced at..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."