Ups - Terrible customer service
packages undelivered for 3 days now.Each day a customer service reasured us they will be delivered.
Each day given a different lie as to why they were not delivered.first a truck broke down. Second day forgot to put on truck. 3rd day lock in storage tank no one can get to. UPS is a horrible company that has no customer service is clearly run by the wrong people.
Something needs to change. Luck for you the payment is already made. I will try to only work with fed ex from now on. You continue to run your business the way you are now and you will continue to loss customers.
People pay good amounts of money for no reason.
Thank you for ruining our weekend and wasting our time.Shame on you all.
You May Also Like
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "I don't know what is going on with UPS, the last few packages I've received from them look like they've been through a tornado! Again, the other day, I..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "Poor quality. I received a purse for mothers day this year and by May the handles on the purse started coming apart. This is the first Kenneth Cole purse I've..."
- "We bought a Coaster Furniture bed. The bed broke before 1 year after purchase. Broke legs. Cheap materials, poor quality control. The slats/rails are made out of cheap wood that..."
- "Today a man was brutally attcked by a gang of men outside a KFC. The man was simply getting a bucket of chicken to take home to his grand kids..."
- "I bought omgnb.com backpack because it was nice,When I got this backpack I Loved it! It's cool looking,the backpack has a very nice texture and sits comfortable on my shoulders..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."