Ups - terrible customer service
packages undelivered for 3 days now.Each day a customer service reasured us they will be delivered.
Each day given a different lie as to why they were not delivered.first a truck broke down. Second day forgot to put on truck. 3rd day lock in storage tank no one can get to. UPS is a horrible company that has no customer service is clearly run by the wrong people.
Something needs to change. Luck for you the payment is already made. I will try to only work with fed ex from now on. You continue to run your business the way you are now and you will continue to loss customers.
People pay good amounts of money for no reason.
Thank you for ruining our weekend and wasting our time.Shame on you all.c392e34 review #468647
You may also like
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Motel 6 in Rochester MN. Dirty, stained mattress, furniture filthy, cobwebs,had to clean it myself ask for towels ect. People living there partying all the time. Nasty place...."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "I purchased a box of Pretzel Pete Sour Cream & Habanero seasoned pretzels from "Tuesday Morning". Upon opening, I noticed the outside of the pretzels had a green color -..."
- "A few years ago, I bought a pair of shoes from The Walking Company that I wear only occasionally, mostly for dress occasions. Recently I was giving a formal presentation..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."