Ups - Stolen merchandise
My neighbor was to receive a package for Christmas from UPS.It did not arrive.
He checked on it and was told it was delivered to a woman supposedly at his residence. The normal UPS driver showed up at his house and lied to him stating he had delivered the package but could not identify anyone at the house he delivered it to. He was very rude and basically thumbed his nose at them. He told them there was nothing they could do about it or to him.
The package was a Xbox 3 and I would be willing to bet he stole it and lied on his delivery sheet.
The only name we got from him was John and he delivers locally in Plant City, Fl.My neighbor has sent in a police report.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "On December 4th of 2014 I had entered an agreement with Elite Simulation Solutions to purchase a flight simulator in the amount of 173,000.00 USD. Prior to the purchase of..."
- "I would like to tell you a little about our move. I was told (I think by the owner) on Monday, June 29th, when I called, that the next..."
- "CONTRACTED WITH UNEARTHED STONE, 5195 102nd Ave North Pinellas Park, FL 33782, TO HAVE GRANITE INSTALLED - WHAT THEY SAID WOULD TAKE 3 TO 4 WEEKS TOOK 2 1/2 MONTHS -..."
- "The pizza hut in Harborcreek is a so dirty i dont think the morning waitresses ever clean both times ive came there to eat there was food all over the..."
- "I received these, ordered pre-wired. The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way. After reversing the..."
- "It's bad enough to be towed, but being towed from a business when you are an actual consumer is a beat down. Someone overcharging you against their posted rates claiming..."