Ups - Stolen merchandise
My neighbor was to receive a package for Christmas from UPS.It did not arrive.
He checked on it and was told it was delivered to a woman supposedly at his residence. The normal UPS driver showed up at his house and lied to him stating he had delivered the package but could not identify anyone at the house he delivered it to. He was very rude and basically thumbed his nose at them. He told them there was nothing they could do about it or to him.
The package was a Xbox 3 and I would be willing to bet he stole it and lied on his delivery sheet.
The only name we got from him was John and he delivers locally in Plant City, Fl.My neighbor has sent in a police report.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "This is very upsetting ...i only apply for job helper i do not understand where all these problem coming from..."
- "Normally I get exceptional service from UPS. I know several very hardworking and dedicated UPS workers that take pride in their deliveries. Unfortunately, this most recent contact with..."
- "The one in Sarasota and Bradenton are filthy. I waited 20 in drive thru for a breakfast biscuit. Then few days later took my family to eat inside. It was..."
- "Awful talked to a manger today told him how disappointed I was and he did nothing this place is just like all the rest OSI company's taking short cuts..."
- "Ordered a birthday and chocolate bouquet , got something looking completely different! spent over $60 ,they wouldn't give me a refund on what I didn't order , they would only..."
- ""I have purchased many items from tbdress, mostly evening dresses. I love their styles and colours and shopping online is easy . I always look for outfits ahead of time..."
- "I ordered resume services on April 21, 2016. It is now May 3, 2016 and I have yet received any resume or draft. The writer, who goes by the name..."
- "Bought weeding rings here, and will never shop here again! The "tungsten" wedding ring my husband got was supposed to be anti-scratch, lifetime durable, best material in the market. And..."