• show-popup

Location Sarasota, Florida
Category Shipping
Views 36
Monetary Loss

My neighbor was to receive a package for Christmas from UPS.It did not arrive.

He checked on it and was told it was delivered to a woman supposedly at his residence. The normal UPS driver showed up at his house and lied to him stating he had delivered the package but could not identify anyone at the house he delivered it to. He was very rude and basically thumbed his nose at them. He told them there was nothing they could do about it or to him.

The package was a Xbox 3 and I would be willing to bet he stole it and lied on his delivery sheet.

The only name we got from him was John and he delivers locally in Plant City, Fl.My neighbor has sent in a police report. 30aedfa

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 28, 2011
Heroin addicts.. We get random drug tests.
Theft... We are screened through metal detectors..
Wow.. You are a scorned person who has been mislead with B.S.
Reply to Anne

Aug 28, 2011
What an ***... Fed ex employee's write these lies trying to convince consumers to use anybody but #1 rated UPS.
Reply to Joe

Jan 13, 2011
I have a friend that works for UPS and she said anything that looks like it maybe worth money they open. The drivers scan it and drop it off at their friends houses. She also said that when boxes come in from HP, Dell, Tmobile that they open them and put the box in the trash. I have seen computers, ipods, windows software, watches, psp's, phones, movies, gift cards for up to $1000, xbox, play station's, makeup, handbags and cameras. UPS doesnt care, i know this because my friend said even the area manager takes things home with him.
Reply to jane

Dec 23, 2010
They stole my Percocet from the VA Hospital. It is shipped every month from the Pharmacy. Fed Ex used to do it with no problems. Now UPS does it and their drivers steal my medication and are late every month. It is like being held Hostage.
Reply to Boogie

Dec 23, 2010  from Cayenne, Haute-Normandie
UPS s u c k s . They hire the worst of the worst, and incorporate them into the gangster Union mentality.

Did you know that many UPS drivers are heroin addicts? True tory. They buy their junk on the routes.

The XBox probably went out the back of the truck for a bundle or two.
Reply to Nighula Flarty

Read next UPS complaint

Hung up on by UPS store

23420 LORAIN RD UNIT 200, N. OLMSTED, OH 440709:40 to 9:561st call lady answered, placed me on hold...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about UPS.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug