Ups - Stolen merchandise
You are the author of this review
My neighbor was to receive a package for Christmas from UPS.It did not arrive.
He checked on it and was told it was delivered to a woman supposedly at his residence. The normal UPS driver showed up at his house and lied to him stating he had delivered the package but could not identify anyone at the house he delivered it to. He was very rude and basically thumbed his nose at them. He told them there was nothing they could do about it or to him.
The package was a Xbox 3 and I would be willing to bet he stole it and lied on his delivery sheet.
The only name we got from him was John and he delivers locally in Plant City, Fl.My neighbor has sent in a police report.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a package and tracked it via UPS website.It stated it had been delivered to my front door.I checked there was no package anywhere.I immediately contacted UPS within 30..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "these boxes look like they were rolled end over end. all four corners on all four boxes were crushed. this is stereo equipment in the original box showing its new..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "We purchased by puppy from Jose for my Birthday present. And let me tell you he was EXACTLY what we expected! Jose sent us pictures and was very easy to..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."
- " I have contacted Cole Haan corporate re: Nike air heels several times with nothing more than a question and answer reply. The original cost of the..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."
- "I thought the deal was too good to be true, but I gave it a try anyway. When we arrived at the hotel, they confirmed what was included in our..."