Ups - Still Waiting For My Package...
...It arrived in my city four days ago. I understand that we had a holiday this week and that may have slowed some of the deliveries, but it is ridiculous that my package has be "On Vehicle For Delivery Today" for the past two days. I should mention that I have seen plenty of UPS trucks driving around the city.
Since I live on a very busy street, I didn't want to risk having the package left at my doorstep for anyone to wander by and take it, so I decided I would wait at home for it. I waited all day yesterday, and I finally called UPS' customer service number (What a joke!) at 8:15 PM to ask if my package was in fact "still out for delivery". I was told..."Oh...there was an emergency beyond our control, and we had to schedule your package to be delivered tomorrow." This was there way of saying, "We haven't hired enough people to handle our customers' demand, but we are still willing to take money from people and tell them anything." I was then asked, "Can you pick it up from our facility?" I replied, "NO, I don't own a car and I don't want to haul a heavy box around. I paid to have it SHIPPED...not to pick it up from somewhere." I realize that it probably wasn't the customer service rep's fault, so I politely thanked her for her time and hung up.
I checked online again today, and sure enough "It's on the truck for delivery today" but I still haven't seen it; it is after 7:30 PM. I have wasted another day at home waiting for my package. I purposely arranged to have my package delivered during this time because I am on vacation. Guess what! I go back to work next week, and I likely won't be at home to receive the package. I spoke with another customer service rep today and asked UPS if I could have it sent to my place of employment next week (if it doesn't arrive today), and I was told that I would have to pay $5.00 and any additional transportation costs. I was also told that I could contact the company that I ordered from and ask them to reroute the package. Wow! So you leave me in limbo for two days and you want to CHARGE me more to fix a problem that YOU caused. Better yet, have the company that I ordered from try to fix your problem - they did their part already.
I realize that my problem isn't as big as some that I have read here, but I am shocked that they are still jerking people around after all of the negative publicity that they have been receiving lately.f3bbb9e review #468532
You may also like
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "I shipped an electronic organ from Concord, NC to San Antonio, TX through UPS. The instrument was in two cartons with the keyboards and electronics crated in 1/4" plywood and..."
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."
- "I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter ₱ 269.00 all of them didn't..."
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."