Ups - Oranges from Arizona arrived FROZEN
While vacationing in Arizona I ordered four boxes of oranges to be shipped to Wisconsin.After the order was made it became clear I would have to sign that they were not responsible for freezing of the produce which I assumed meant on the doorstep.
WHen the first box arrived at my son's and no one was home, we figured the fruit had frozen because the UPS man had not put them inside and there was no one there to take them. WHEN they arrived at my house--I was here and the FRUIT WAS ALREADY FROZEN. RIP OFF!
Now I find out there is no guarantee for fruit or perishables.Why would anyone think it was safe to send it if NO care whatsoever is taken??
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "This is very upsetting ...i only apply for job helper i do not understand where all these problem coming from..."
- "I purchased a pair of Jordans True Flight and I took them out of my closet today cause I wanted to wear them.... take this in to mind, I have..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Sent me samples and then charged a whole bunch of stuff without asking. Tried sending back because I never ordered anything to begin with and customer support was rude and..."
- "Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas. Have not received them yet...."
- "I have a 2006 dodge Dakota slt with bubbling paint issues, the rear quarter panels, the bottom of the cab door... there are so many issues and trucks out..."