Ups - Oranges from Arizona arrived FROZEN
While vacationing in Arizona I ordered four boxes of oranges to be shipped to Wisconsin.After the order was made it became clear I would have to sign that they were not responsible for freezing of the produce which I assumed meant on the doorstep.
WHen the first box arrived at my son's and no one was home, we figured the fruit had frozen because the UPS man had not put them inside and there was no one there to take them. WHEN they arrived at my house--I was here and the FRUIT WAS ALREADY FROZEN. RIP OFF!
Now I find out there is no guarantee for fruit or perishables.Why would anyone think it was safe to send it if NO care whatsoever is taken??128cdaeb review #478005
You may also like
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this..."
- "Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw. Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen. The screen..."
- "Terry Barnhart, owner of Eagle Globe and Anchor out of Michigan, Transport Company. BEWARE! This guy has no insurance to cover what he transports. He picked up custom Bikes, including..."
- "I purchased a pair of Jordans True Flight and I took them out of my closet today cause I wanted to wear them.... take this in to mind, I have..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."