Ups - Oranges from Arizona arrived FROZEN
While vacationing in Arizona I ordered four boxes of oranges to be shipped to Wisconsin.After the order was made it became clear I would have to sign that they were not responsible for freezing of the produce which I assumed meant on the doorstep.
WHen the first box arrived at my son's and no one was home, we figured the fruit had frozen because the UPS man had not put them inside and there was no one there to take them. WHEN they arrived at my house--I was here and the FRUIT WAS ALREADY FROZEN. RIP OFF!
Now I find out there is no guarantee for fruit or perishables.Why would anyone think it was safe to send it if NO care whatsoever is taken??
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Saturday delivery with important documents never left California. When I called customer service they actually tried to blame the UPS franchisee from where it was shipped. I called..."
- "I shipped a Beautiful Bicycle which was destroyed by UPS over Christmas. This Claim was denied by UPS. They say a bicycle box is not strong enough to hold bicycles...."
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub..."
- "Couldn't find clean booth to sit at. Had to get server to wipe crumbs up first . Green Bay location appeared run down overall. While chewing on salad I discovered..."
- "Command small hook on the wall and it has literally a keyring with three keys on it and it fell off the wall and took off the paint. I rent..."
- "go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a..."
- "At first glance this place looks impressive if you like glam and eclectic styles. But, if you get any of it into your home you will find that the mirrored..."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."