Ups - "My Choice" is a failure!
I was expecting a package to be delivered to my home, I utilized "My Choice" a UPS service.I asked and paid for the package to be re-directed to my daughters address.
I was informed that it would be delivered on 10 April. I received and update from UPS that the package would be delivered sometime durinng the day on 9 April. I could not leave to spend the day with my family as I had to remain at the house to sign for it. Never arrived!
I received and email update that there was a delay and it would be delivered on 10 April. Another day I had to stay at the house to sign for it. Again, NEVER arrived. Now I'm really getting pissed.
This morning I check my email and see a notification from UPS that the package was returned to the shipper (no apparent reason, other than a complete failure of the system). I contacted UPS and was told that I would receive a phone call from the local UPS office before 10 am today. THis was at 7 am. It is now 9:30 am and still no call.
I know that when they call (probably right at 10 am) they will indicate that there is nothing they can do and that I should contact the shipper.First of all, they should tell you that they will calll you back at the latest possible time and second, I still have no resolution!review #311340
You may also like
- "Never recieved my package. UPS blames it on BabiesRus and that they should be held responsible. I spoke with a supervisor on the phone and he was basically an ***...."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I don't know what is going on with UPS, the last few packages I've received from them look like they've been through a tornado! Again, the other day, I..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "I placed order online on Monday, RAFFARLLO NETWORK web page showed the shipping method was UPS 2 day air, and charged $14.95. However, the order shipment tacking link shows that..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips. What was delivered is in the photo. It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and..."
- "Here is the direct email correspondence with Kathy Blajerski-Barber: "Hello, Recently, I ordered a roll of 4x50 Prodex Insulation,order # V29431 and took advantage of your Buy One Get One free..."
- "I have been on a 1200-1500 calorie diet for 2 years and exercising almost daily. I have lost 75lbs. For my last 30 or so pounds I thought I would..."