Ups - "My Choice" is a failure!
I was expecting a package to be delivered to my home, I utilized "My Choice" a UPS service.I asked and paid for the package to be re-directed to my daughters address.
I was informed that it would be delivered on 10 April. I received and update from UPS that the package would be delivered sometime durinng the day on 9 April. I could not leave to spend the day with my family as I had to remain at the house to sign for it. Never arrived!
I received and email update that there was a delay and it would be delivered on 10 April. Another day I had to stay at the house to sign for it. Again, NEVER arrived. Now I'm really getting pissed.
This morning I check my email and see a notification from UPS that the package was returned to the shipper (no apparent reason, other than a complete failure of the system). I contacted UPS and was told that I would receive a phone call from the local UPS office before 10 am today. THis was at 7 am. It is now 9:30 am and still no call.
I know that when they call (probably right at 10 am) they will indicate that there is nothing they can do and that I should contact the shipper.First of all, they should tell you that they will calll you back at the latest possible time and second, I still have no resolution!c3238ff review #311340
You may also like
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."