Got an Infonotice (used to be tracking number) that they had tried to deliver a package that required a signature and would redeliver the next day. I wasn't going to be home, so I thought I'd be nice and just reschedule. I can do it online, it said! Easy! NOT. Their system wouldn't let me sign up for their My Choice program. So I wait for Live Chat. 4 mins it says. Then 7, then 8, then 10...15 minutes later, I get someone who obviously doesn't care, and just tells me to schedule it online. It won't let me. Well then call our Customer Service line and schedule it. There's a charge for that. Really? I'm trying to do YOU a favor and you want to charge me? Fine. Carry around a 90 lb package for 3 days and try multiple attempts, I"m not paying.
I'm all for automation when it makes life easier for everyone, but UPS's system is specifically set up to make even the easiest of requests complicated and/or impossible. THIS is exactly why I switched to FedEx years ago, and if I could get companies to stop using UPS to ship to me, I would.
What can Brown do for you? It can waste your time and *** you off and you still won't get your package when you need it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "I ordered a package and tracked it via UPS website.It stated it had been delivered to my front door.I checked there was no package anywhere.I immediately contacted UPS within 30..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "To whom it may concern, on 8/1/2016 my sister and I stopped at the Del Taco Drive Thru located at 9680 Las Vegas Blvd S ( at Silverado Ranch Blvd) at..."
- " I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!! I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes..."
- "I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my..."
- "I buy the Liquid Lava for my husband, who is an avid gardener - and for me, a mixed media artist. We both love it... and I have been..."
- "Went to Ulta Horsham Gate 100 Welsh Rd Suite 102, Horsham, PA 19044 Saturday August 27, 2016 for a makeup application for a party I was attending that evening. I..."