Ups - More automation, more hassles, less service
Got an Infonotice (used to be tracking number) that they had tried to deliver a package that required a signature and would redeliver the next day. I wasn't going to be home, so I thought I'd be nice and just reschedule. I can do it online, it said! Easy! NOT. Their system wouldn't let me sign up for their My Choice program. So I wait for Live Chat. 4 mins it says. Then 7, then 8, then 10...15 minutes later, I get someone who obviously doesn't care, and just tells me to schedule it online. It won't let me. Well then call our Customer Service line and schedule it. There's a charge for that. Really? I'm trying to do YOU a favor and you want to charge me? Fine. Carry around a 90 lb package for 3 days and try multiple attempts, I"m not paying.
I'm all for automation when it makes life easier for everyone, but UPS's system is specifically set up to make even the easiest of requests complicated and/or impossible. THIS is exactly why I switched to FedEx years ago, and if I could get companies to stop using UPS to ship to me, I would.
What can Brown do for you? It can waste your time and *** you off and you still won't get your package when you need it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday. When I called..."
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "768090 I sent you the letter some days ago telling you I was still waiting for the rest of my clothes. I think I already received all even though I..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."
- "2016 Impact Toy Hauler. Brought it home and started noticing water stains on ceilings and clear gloss drip marks on all wall panels. Keystone says that is cosmetic and "by..."
- "This girl is a complete fake! Don't wasted your time. Smells bad all over and pictures are very old. Rushes the whole time and complains. Her "friend" actually..."