Horrible, horrible UPS calls drivers in when roads are clear, stopping deliveries.
Shame, shame, shame, after all the Christmas delays, today, following the morning snow, by noon everything within 25 miles of the Elmsford depot was plowed, and really easily navigable.By 6pm the roads were not only clear but dry and super fine.
YET UPS IN THEIR INFINITE STUPIDITY CALLED IN ALL DRIVERS AT 6:45pm. We are located 4 miles from the depot, consequently one of the last stops so our Christmas delayed packages are being delayed again until Monday. This is inexcusable, and ridiculous since the roads are just plain fine.
I drove to the depot in 5 minutes flat.UPS this is why, my business ships with FedEx.118290b9 review #468527
You may also like
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "Hello everyone....likewise i was really disperate when i ordered a couple of dress from martofchina. My last order was made on January 4, 2015. There´s a lot of waiting..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "My cat Charlotte was diagnosed with cancer this past September. We had the doctors at the Blue Pearl speciality hospital run tests, do x-rays, ct scans. The doctors said the..."