Shame, shame, shame, after all the Christmas delays, today, following the morning snow, by noon everything within 25 miles of the Elmsford depot was plowed, and really easily navigable.By 6pm the roads were not only clear but dry and super fine.
YET UPS IN THEIR INFINITE STUPIDITY CALLED IN ALL DRIVERS AT 6:45pm. We are located 4 miles from the depot, consequently one of the last stops so our Christmas delayed packages are being delayed again until Monday. This is inexcusable, and ridiculous since the roads are just plain fine.
I drove to the depot in 5 minutes flat.UPS this is why, my business ships with FedEx.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Christmas Delays
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Received this box of oranges and grapefruit and one orange is completely molded. This was a gift to me for Christmas..."
- "returns DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. After receiving merchandise that was repackaged in a mailing envelope to disguise a VERY damaged carton, upon further inspection, there were TWO orange labels..."
- "Sorry, but no stars for this one. The look of this site comes out of the nineties, and JA (who recently purchased the site) comes across as the mother out..."
- "The resume writer just did copy paste from the old resume which I sent. Anyone can do that and put it in a nice format. Don't waste money on this..."