Ups - Delivery due on Friday but no show
You would think that with all the bad PR that UPS has received recently in the media, that they would try to improve their image by extending the delivery hours to catch up.A 2 day delivery mailed on Monday was delayed to Friday because of the new year holiday.
It never got delivered, and tracking has no information.
So, you would think that they should try to deliver on Saturday, but since it isn't marked for or extra payment made, it may wait until Monday.
As I said, BAD way to run a business in a customer service oriented age.f21965b review #468625
You may also like
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "DO not use them please. they have people in another country so they can pay low wages for inapt people . they can do what they want with your credit..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "About me. My name is Craig Sears; I am a survivor of traumatic brain injury TBI due to my injury I have memory problems, speech problems, balance issues and many..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary , We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."