Ups - Delivery due on Friday but no show
You would think that with all the bad PR that UPS has received recently in the media, that they would try to improve their image by extending the delivery hours to catch up.A 2 day delivery mailed on Monday was delayed to Friday because of the new year holiday.
It never got delivered, and tracking has no information.
So, you would think that they should try to deliver on Saturday, but since it isn't marked for or extra payment made, it may wait until Monday.
As I said, BAD way to run a business in a customer service oriented age.
You May Also Like
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "I bought my Volvo in march.Here it is June and my car leaks water inside when it rains.There is no seal around my windshield, and there is a puddle behind..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I booked 6 flights for my sisters hen weekend but 9 hours due to flying i recieve a message in there edreams app on phone says sorry for inconvenience flights..."
- "We pay next-day delivery, and yet they remorselessly say "walang assurance" that your item will arrive on the said day. Item was supposed to arrive May 28 but it hasn't..."
- "I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016. When I receive the..."